01

"I mean, come on now! She actually said thank you... to a guy who said 'I love you'... that poor guy, how does he even recover from that?"

Sasha sighed.

"Oh my god, Sasha," I chimed in, unable to hold my laugh.

"Please, please stop. Please," Sasha groaned, her face twisted in annoyance. "Next topic. Please."

"Oh no, there's more-" Connie's sentence was cut short as a slice of pizza was smacked into his mouth. 

"Yeah, what?" Sasha mocked,

I collapsed onto the floor once again, clutching my stomach. I was going to throw up. It was moments like these that reminded me why I always ended up back at Sasha and Connie's place when I was in a bad mood.

"You guys are going to make me sick," I managed to say between giggles, slowly rising to my feet and attempting to regain my balance.

"Connie, clean this up," Sasha commanded, looking down at him as he lay on the floor, a pizza slice on face. "And wash your face."

"Yes, sir," Connie replied, saluting us playfully from his horizontal position.

We burst into laughter once again.

....

Connie hopped into the shower while Sasha and I tackled the aftermath of our food frenzy. The amount we ate made me wonder 'how the fuck did we even eat this much?!'

"So, Reiner's party tonight," Connie mentioned, strolling around with a towel draped around his neck.

"We still up for it?"

"Yeah," Sasha nods

Internally, I groaned. Reiner's shindigs are always so jam-packed. I hate overcrowded places.

"I'll..." I started to say but was interrupted by the ringing of my phone. Letting out a tired sigh, I made my way to where it lay, glancing at the caller ID.

Well, sue me for thinking that today would be a day to myself. Most people would take a hint.

"Eren, I'm guessing," Sasha remarked, casting a glance at Connie before focusing on me. "Just ignore it."

"I just wanted one day," I whispered under my breath

"And you deserve one day," Sasha reassured me, stepping up beside me and placing her arm over my shoulder. "What he did wasn't okay. Just ignore it."

"Yeah, let it ring, Y/n," Connie chimed in.

When the ringing finally ended, I noticed he'd left me three messages. I hesitated for a second, contemplating whether to look at them or not.

...

lifer :D

lifer :D
where are you?

lifer :D
why arn't you answering ?

lifer :D
turn your location on.

y/n
lmao nah

lifer :D.
answer your fucking
phone.
read 3:47 pm

...

"He's lost his mind," I muttered under my breath, growing increasingly frustrated.

I hear my phone ring again
I'm actually throwing it against the wall.

oh fuck it.

I answer.

"What?" I snapped, now beyond annoyed

"Where are you?" Eren questioned on the other end.

"Eren, I swear to god, I am this close to leaving the damn country because I am so sick and tired of your bullshit."

I heard him sigh heavily

"You're not my dad. You can take your demands and shove them up your as-"

"YEAH, YOU TELL HIM, Y/N!" Connie's voice boomed from behind me.

I quickly spun around, shooting Connie a glare, and brought my finger to my lips, mouthing "shut up" at him.

Eren sighed again on the other end, seemingly having figured out where I was.

"I'm coming," was all he said.

Before I even got a chance to say anything he ended the call.
....

im back bitches