04

"We should play," Armin suggests.

I remember the last time I played truth or dare, and it wasn't fun.

"I don't mind," Mikasa looks at me.

"I—" Eren quickly interrupts, "I kinda wanted to go home. This party is too loud."

that is why we are best friends

"Yeah I'm getting a headache" I respond

"Okay, so what I'm hearing is that you're both playing? Great, let's go. But let's get drinks first," Armin says.

I'm not sure if drinks are a good idea. All of us can get pretty crazy when we're tipsy, but Eren... Maybe one drink won't hurt.

...

That "one" drink turned into two, then three, then five really fast. I just hope Eren was feeling okay today.

The four of us walk inside the living room andstumbled upon a very, very drunk Connie.

While this wasn't Reiners main living room, it was still really fucking nice and cozy with a fireplace, a pool table, and plenty of bookshelves.

It was actually decorated very nicely

While scanning the room, I notice Connie trip and fall to the ground, laughing uncontrollably.

"Whoa, hey there buddy. Come on, up, up," I say as I help him off the floor, dusting off his pants and shirt.

"Ah, thanks, Y/N. You're my favorite person ever," he smiles, leaning his whole body weight on me.

"Yeah, I know, I know," I reply, guiding him to the couch and gently setting him down. He immediately starts snacking on the popcorn on the table.

I back around turn around and see Eren zoned out.

"Eren?"

"Hmm?"

"Did you zone out?" I ask.

"Yeah, sorry," he rubs his eyes. "I'm really tired."

"Did you sleep last night?" already anticipating the answer but hoping I'm wrong.

"We can go home after this game, okay?" I say softly.

He smiles "Thank you."

Floch claps his hands together, gathering everyone's attention in the room.

"Everyone, gather around. We're gonna start,"

I take a seat next to Connie, who is on the verge of falling asleep. Jean comes and sits beside me. Armin, Mikasa, and Eren go to sit on the couch in front of us, joining Ymir and Historia.

"Okay, so we can either use a bottle or do random picks," Floch suggests.

A bunch of people started yelling 'random'.

"Alright, we'll do random picks," Floch decides. "I'll start."

...

"Worst place you've had sex?" someone asks.

"Hmm, A hospital"

oh that's not....do non of these people care about hygiene

We've been playing for 10 minutes, and this is getting so boring.

"Pieck. Truth or dare." Hitch asks

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss two people in this room of your choice."

Pieck scans her eyes around the room until they settle on Mikasa.

She gets up and walks towards her, sitting on her lap. They lean in, and their lips meet. I can't help but lose it. My mouth hangs open, and I look at Eren, who has the same wide-eyed, jaw-dropped expression as me.

Who knew Pieck and Mikasa would look so good together?

Everyone looked like they were in some sort of trance, I mean who can blame them really.

Pieck breaks the kiss and looks around again, until her eyes meet mine.

oh

She walks over to me and stops. I can feel her gaze as she signals for me to stand up. I rise to my feet, meeting her eye to eye.

I close my eyes, and our lips connect. Pieck places her hand around my neck, deepening the kiss, and we start moving in sync with each other. Our tongues intertwine, heightening the intensity.

I pull away, biting her bottom lip, and gaze down at her.

The room erupts in cheers once more.

She smiles at me, pecks my lips, and then walks away.