05

I lick my lips, trying to erase the taste of Pieck's kiss from my mind, and walk to the side of the room, leaning against the wall next to the fire. The heat does little to calm my racing thoughts.

Everyone starts playing again and I begin to zone out.

"Hey, Y/n."

I make eye contact with Porco, who grins mischievously. I let out a laugh

"Watch out, I might steal your girl porkchop," I tease

Porco and Peick have been secretly dating for a couple of months now, only a handful of people know.

"Heh, I might actually be worried if you were serious."

"Who says I'm not." I raise an eyebrow

He laughs, taking a step closer to me. Leaning down, he whispers, "I know I should be mad about you making out with my girlfriend, but in all honesty, I'm not."

I release a shaky breath, trying to regain some semblance of composure. "Yeah, well-"

Before I can finish my sentence, a sudden force collides with Porco's face, sending him crashing to the ground.

what the fuck?

Porco is now laying on the ground with a bloody nose.

I look up and see Eren looking down at Porco. Did he just-

no, no it wasn't him.

I quickly move to Porco's side, kneeling down to check if he's okay. Concern floods my voice as I try to get his attention. "Hey, Porco, are you okay? Look at me."

But my actions are abruptly halted as someone forcefully grabs my wrist, yanking me aside. I don't even have time to register who it is.

I turn my gaze towards Eren, who is now standing over Porco, his face contorted with anger. He starts throwing punches, one after another, mercilessly.

what the hell?!

People in the room begin yelling at Eren, pleading for him to stop, but he seems lost in his rage, unaffected by their desperate pleas.

"Eren," I manage to choke out, my voice barely audible amidst the chaos.

Punch after punch after punch. The sickening sound of flesh meeting flesh echoes in the room.

Blood. So much blood.

I feel frozen, rooted to my spot. The world around me seems to fade into a blur. I hear the commotion intensify, people rushing towards the fight, attempting to pry Eren and Porco apart. Finally, they succeed, separating the two.

Everything around me is a whirlwind of chaos and panic. My breathing becomes laboured , each inhalation a struggle to fill my lungs.

Everything was happening so fast I couldn't think...I hear a bone-cracking sound.

My breathing became hard and it felt like no matter how hard I tired, I couldn't catch my breath.

...

I stumbled outside the room, the pounding music filling my ears and making it hard to focus on anything. The overwhelming noise and confusion made my vision blur, adding to my disorientation. I desperately needed a moment of clarity.

I made my way to the kitchen. looking for water, The noise of the party was relentless, causing my head to throb with each beat. I searched for water, my trembling hands grabbing the first bottle within reach. Without thinking, I brought it to my lips and took a gulp, only to be met with a burning sensation, as if fire was going down my throat so as reflex I spit it out, feeling the liquid spill onto my shirt, realising I grabbed the grabbed the whole bottle of vodka,  fuck it, I threw my head back and drank all of it.

I was going to drown my thoughts.

Suddenly, someone snatched the bottle from my grasp. "Oh my god, y/n, no, no. Give me that," they said urgently.

"Give it." I say reaching out for it

I didn't know who this was but the last thing I wanted was for someone to babysit me.

"Hey," they snapped their fingers in front of my face.

My blurry vision refocused, revealing Armin standing before me. "Look at me," he insisted. "You're drunk. We're going home."

A strange lightness washed over me, as if all the weight in my body had dissipated. Nausea threatened to overwhelm me, yet I couldn't deny the strange mix of sensations coursing through me.

"Armin," I whispered, leaning onto him. "I feel funny."

My head spun, my brain pounded relentlessly, and pain spread throughout my body. I felt immobilised , as if i was going to collapse any second.

I was so lost in thoughts I had no clue on my surroundings.

I finally came back to reality, my breathing still heavy. I realised I was being dragged towards someone's car.

But wait, where had Armin gone? Confusion clouded my mind as my feet ached and a chill settled into my bones.

I was shoved into the passenger seat, my insides churning uncomfortably.

"Get in," a voice growled.

"Who the fuck"

I turned to see...

Eren.

...

HEY !
THANK YOU FOR 500  READS WHAT ( edit 60k people have read it i'm going crazy??)