02: 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐘𝐀 𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐀

words: 742genre: fluff maybe? idkmodern au, timeskiptrigger warnings: living in america

words: 742
genre: fluff maybe? idk
modern au, timeskip
trigger warnings: living in america

"haunted maze with toman"

❥"𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐈𝐍?" you whined while trying to talk your stubborn friends out of entering a haunted house.

"dont be a crybaby. it's probably not even that bad." smiley said with his usual grin

"fine then. dont cling onto me if you get scared shitless." you responded storming off into the building with a grinning man-child behind you.

"..."

"..."

"so we just gon let them go?" souya said
"they'll be fine." draken sighed.
-
"AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK." he screamed while trying to cling onto you like a koala

"oh but it's not scary right? this your what..6th time screaming? we barely even started." you mentioned with a smug grin.

"not true. ahem. i was just uhm..just trying to show you how you were going to be when we get deeper into the house!" he said with a not so convincing voice and a smile WAYYY smaller than his usual one.

"it's funny to see YOU of ALL people scared of a small crush of a twig when you dont even give the same energy while your life is on the line." you teased while continuing your while.

"WELL IT'S SCARY IF YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY." he whined while still attempting to cling onto you

--------
(the story: there was a group of friends who lived in a house up the hill from here. those friends decided it was a good idea to go to an abandoned maze. little did they know, a human killing machine was hiding out there and ready to kill anyone who trespasses onto it's land. the point is they were all slaughtered mercilessly and weren't found til 5 years afterwards.)
---------

"wasnt this YOU AND MIKEY'S idea? speaking of mikey.. where the hell are the rest of them??" you questioned while walking into another dead end.

"wait. no stop joking. i dont find you amusing." he said with a straight face.

*snap*

"ight bro. that's our cue to turn right tf back around." you said while speed walking to where you thought was the entrance.

"well shiiiiiiiiid..."
"..."
"..."
"...WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN" nahoya screamed out.

"what else do you think it's supposed to mean, dumbass." you turn around and try to find your way out again.

-

"hey i think we goin the right way! i dont see no more dead ends.." smiley said while turning to the side only to see you not there.

"...[name] this isnt funny. getcho ass from out the shadows, NOW." he  declared picking up a stick

...

"BOO BITCH." you jumped down from the top of the maze wall

he squealed.
this mf squealed.

"DO THAT AGAIN DO THAT AGAIN." you cackled.

"FIRST OFF..NO. SECOND, HOW TF AND WHEN TF DID YOU GET UP THERE???" he exclaimed.

"up here."

you then showed him to place to get up on top of the maze.

"follow me! dont piss your pants or anything if you get scared." smiley mentioned while making his way out the maze.

all you did was roll your eyes and continue to follow him.

-

"WE MADE IT OUT ALIVE." he suddenly shouted out in pure happiness.

"you was crying and screaming the entire time! my nigga squealed. HE SQUEALED." you stated with the most shit eating grin ever.

"yeah well, when you act like spiderman and start jumping down from walls and what not what do you expect me to do?" he mumbled with a hint of sassiness in his voice.

"i dont know, but certainly not squeal like a damn pig." you retorted while cackling.

"fuck off"

"be glad you even made it out alive..."

that was his last straw before he lunged at you. his grin was now strained and he had a very obvious tic mark on the side of his head.

"BOY IF YOU DONT GET YOU UNCLE RUCKUS WANNABE HEADASS OFF ME." you screamed while throwing your own fists.

"MIKEY HELP ME OUT HERE. ARENT YALL ANTI-HIT-GIRLS???" you shrieked while trying to avoid nahos fist.

"WHAT WAS THAT🧏🏽‍♀️? OH OK. YEAH YEAH. OH OK." smiley then got up and ran away while yelling out a goodbye to those who came out.

"his ass is dead." you screeched with a horrifyingly sweet tone and smile.

to toman, this was normal.

---

i dont like this
it seems rushed
but oh well. take what you get

.....