06: 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈

« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 »

« 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 »

500 words
genre: mysteryyyy🫶🏽

────༺♡༻────

❝𝐡𝐞𝐡.. 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞

here you are.
wondering where everything went wrong.

..

one minute you're smiling and laughing with your bestfriend while running because of the trouble you guys caused.. the next you're sitting in a hospital with tears running down your face as you bare the unfortunate news the doctor told you.

"excuse me? miss?" the atmosphere around you seemed to tense up. all of a sudden you couldn't breathe. tears welling up in your eyes as the next sentence fall out of his mouth.

it all seemed to happen in slow motion..

"he fell into a coma."

that was it. that was your final straw. something in you snapped. you felt your whole world crumble.

or so you thought.

"DR. SMITH! DR. SMITH! THIS IS URGENT!" one of the surgeons called out to the doctor who is now known as Dr.Smith.

both you and dr. smith turn your heads to the shorter and younger looking woman "what is it leslie?"

"IT'S MR. BAJI! HE'S SHOWING SIGNS OF WAKING UP EARLIER THAN EXPECTED!!" said nurse yells out causing your jaw to drop.

'im so stupid, i should've known. heh. guess i was crying for nothing then.'

you quickly wipe any signs that shows you were crying and watch as dr. smith speeds off without saying anything else to you.

'kei– how are you annoying even when you're unconscious?' you chuckle to yourself and look down with a bittersweet smile.

────༺♡༻────

15 minutes have already passed and you start to get worried for you bestfriend. you start to think the worst of the worst.

the what ifs and the maybes have you in a chokehold. you're too deep in your negative mindset that you fail to notice a familiar figure that you love oh so much walk up to your black ass.

the figure just stands there with a knowing grin. he knows you like he knows himself.

he knows that you bouncing your leg means your anxious. he knows that you always make this dumb face that makes you look like you gotta shit whenever you're in deep thought. and finally, he just KNOWSS you were worried for him.

i mean who wouldn't?

" n/n. "

that voice belonged to the only person who could put all of your negative thoughts at ease.

you could just hear the smug grin in his voice

you knew it all-too-well.

you bite down on your lips trying to hold back the overjoyed smile you have adorning your beautiful face

" hey kei."

he gives you his signature grin and asks "were you crying about me?" while walking close to you

"nope. i could care less about what happened to you." you closed your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest as you heard foot steps shuffle closer to you

"thats funny cause doctor smith said otherwise.."

"well she's lying"

"n/n stfu and give me a hug before they figure out im out of bed."

"no."

"oh you said you wanted me to go back?"

"WHERE DID HE GO!?" one of the doctors shouted out

you both turn your heads to see the doctors frantically running around looking for baji.

"told ya so."

rolling your eyes, you get up and hug baji  whispering curses and profanities while threatening him all at once.

"quite the multi-tasker aren't cha?"

"fuck you"

────༺♡༻────

hi guys this chapter is short and might seem unfinished cause i didnt really have that much in mind for baji😒

ill prolly do another one on him tho cs i want this book to be long

ANYWAYD YEA BYE GUYS LOVE U KISSES😘😘😘