04: 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐀

words: 649genre: fluff i thinkhappy autrigger warnings: living in america, creeps

words: 649
genre: fluff i think
happy au
trigger warnings: living in america, creeps

"be my bf rq!"

❥ '𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 why the FAWK is he still following me...' i thought while hearing heavy breathing behind me

'ah fuckkk. it had to be the days i had cramps too!!!' mentally cursing myself i continue to lightly limp my way over to some type of safety.

'is that bae? oh wow, it is!' i quickly yet carefully scurried my ass over to my bestfriend already deciding that he was gonna be my "safety"

"heeyy takaa! you think you can be my pretend boyfriend for a sec? there's a creep that's been following me since i left the store.." i questioned him while moving closer to him not being aware of the light blush on his face.

"oh uh yea sure." he wrapped an arm around me while scoping out the area to the see the creep.

leaning down close to my ear he  whispered "he got a mustache, wearing a white wife beater and a pair of grey sweats?"

nodding my head and gripping my sides since this stupid cramp aint go away, i turn my ass right back tf around when i see the man approaching us.

"you know that young missy? she seems frightened." the old man asked knowing damn well he the reason why i'm feelin like this.

"the only reason she frightened is because you been eyeing her like she some special treat. i mean she is..but she's my special treat." he said making sure he put an emphasis on the "my"

'now im not ab to lie..that put sumn other than moths and wasps in my stomach. OU THAT RHYMES.' while i was too busy gushing over how smoove that sounded, mitsuya had already knocked the livin daylights out of the man.

"that was quick."

"shut up."

-

"FOR REAL?" he questioned while he put an arm around my shoulder.

"MHM. SO I WAS LIKE FUCK IS HE STILL FOLLOWIN ME FO. HE ALREADY PAYED FOR MY FOOD" while answering his questions i climb onto the back of his motorcycle and circle my arms around his waist.

oh yeah. so after that whole ordeal, taka asked me if i wanted him to take me home. which i obviously accepted the offer since im sitting on the back of his motorcycle clinging onto him for dear life.

"wait..that man payed for your food?" he was starting to question me what i said and how this man even got the chance to get close to me.

"oh yeaaaa earlier before i came up to you, i was havin some bad bad bad cramps. i guess dude saw me, decided to be "helpful" and pay for my food. now im not complaining about that part because food is food! but havin him follow me around like that was heavily uncomfy."

he hummed. "i mean, he not gonna be following you around like that no more but i think you should let me start taking you home from now on to prevent that from happening."

"i can protect myself taka."

"i know that you can, i am in no way doubting you of being able to. but i feel like it would be safer if i were to take you home. god forbid that you were to get ambushed and you were there by yourself."

"good point."

"yeah i know. so from now on, im gonna be picking you up from your part-time job and dropping you off to your house, alright?" he questioned while glancing back at me to see how i reacted.

"yeah yeah whateva." i stated playfully rolling my eyes and giving him a cheesy grin.

"good."

-

uhm yeah so yeah okay yeah. a mitsuya fluff (??) was requested by
@ASTROMILF. sorry if this was so short😭. i didnt really know what to write☹️

i hate this one😱😱