03: 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎

words: 825genre: idk i just wrote sumnhappy au, time-skiptrigger warnings: living in america, racism

words: 825
genre: idk i just wrote sumn
happy au, time-skip
trigger warnings: living in america, racism

"AS YOU SHOULD."

"..chubby kid FUCK A HOE. IM SO PRETTYY IM SMOKIN ON STICKYYY. IM TOO WITTY THESE BITCHES DONT GET ME. MY OUTFIT LOOKIN LIKE IT COST A BITCH KIMMY!!!! 8 INCH HEELS, HE LIKE IT WHEN IM KINKY." i screamed along while driving down the road to meet my lovely boyfriend.

i got out the car as soon as i arrived at the meeting place still humming the song while searching for my boyfriend.

"where oh where is thy king of thou kingdom." i pondered aloud.

"..and guess what ha- OW WTF!" some pasty chalk powder yelled out.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU-"

"you what? go ahead and continue that. you what huh? were you going to say something you have no businesses saying?" a familiar voice calmly stated.

i turned around to see the mystery man i was looking for.

"HEYYYY MANJIRO!!" i shouted while jumping into him for a hug.

he hugged me back while still questioning this blatantly obvious racist.

"i was gonna say that this dirty ass blackie was in my way." she said rolling her eyes as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

this caused me to turn right back around and get closer to the white lady.

"howld awn howld awn. because i know you not talkin bout me? you literally look like you're decomposing on spot. you a dumb ass casserole warrior and i am not for it. before you come for make sure yo dentures is in the right way. oh and while you're down there say hi to my dick for me since you obviously dont know how to stop riding it." i spoke with venom lacing every ounce my voice.

"AND DID." mikey hyped me up.

she seemed taken aback by what i said seeing as her eyes got wide and her cheeks- if i can even call them that quickly turned a very dark pink hue.

"yea hoe you better look like you seen a ghost. come correct next time you attempt to try a beautiful black person such as myself." i got all up in her face with a stern look so she got the hint.

"AS YOU SHOULD QUEEN." he commented while flippin his hair back and batting his eyelashes.

im guessing she scurried away since she was so terrified by me or maybe it was because she got a better glimpse of the still-short blonde male standing right behind me.

"pfft- AKEKEKEKE DID YOU SEE HER FACE? SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS ABOUT TO PISS HERSELF." i started wheezing and crying even tho it wasnt even that funny.

"im proud of you for not getting physical. not everything has to be handled with violence." he spoke while putting his hands behind his head and walking down to the place we were supposed to go.

"my nigga aint no way YOU of all people are talking about someone not being violent when that's all you do 25/8." i looked at him with a 'wtf' face a pointed at him accusingly.

"does that really matter tho..??" he said while slightly smiling and giving me a side glance.

"UHM DURRRR. YOU IN A GANG..YOU PLAYIN FOLLOW THE LEADER EXCEPT YOU THE LEADER." i continued my rant so i didnt notice the warm smile he had.

"you talk a lot" he interrupted me while puttin an arm around my shoulders.

"YEA? WELL MAYBE YOU DONT TALK ENOUGH." i tried to remove his arm from around my shoulders but failed miserably.

"stop trying you're not gonna move me." he smirked and kept walking and is somehow now keeping me in headlock????

i gasped as if i was actually offended.
"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A KNEEEEEEEGUURRRRAAAAAHHHHH???".

"no i didn-"

"DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO PICK YOUR COTTON..."

"N-"

"YOU JUST CALLED ME AN APE."

"I DIDNT DO TH-"

"i don't think we can be together anymore. this racism has GOT TO STOP."

"this has Got2B a joke."

"you just made a gorilla related joke to what i said."

"I DIDNT."

"what is got2b?"

"a hairspray that's used to hold down your tracks?"

"and who used gorilla glue instead of that because it ran out?" i made it seem like i was the smartest person out there.

"that one lady from february.." he responded nervously.

"EXACTLY. GORILLA RELATED. MIGHT AS WELL CALL ME ONE." i said making more of a scene

"BUT I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT SO PIPE TF DOWN." he yelled accidentally loosening his grip around my head.

"that's why yo smile make satan turn his head." i said laughing and running to the arcade.

"FUCK YOU"

yes, we 24 & 23. yes, we act like children. yes, we know we not children. no, we wont grow up.

--
i dont think the ending was that rushed..?? oh well