09: 𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 ❞

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 ❞

Jejdjdjdkkdidii this one is for youuu😁
2033 words
genre: fluffffffff
❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫❞

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

there you were sitting behind the counter at the 24 hour convient store waiting for your shift to be over. your shift was sooo boring and nothing interesting ever happens.

besides that one noisy group of delinquents that always comes in around 2 in the morning to get some snacks. they always seem to make your "shitty ass lame ass" shift entertaining.

especially that one tall basically bald boy that started coming in with them.

𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
flashback to when you guys first met

"aggghhhh" i huffed out. i checked my phone clock like 30 seconds ago and it read 2:48 AM. i honestly don't think mikey n them are coming and that lowkey saddens me..

bell chimes
'spoke too soon i guess' you thought yourself as you heard the rowdy group of captains come in

"yea well maybe if you weren't busy fussing with those pests we wouldn't have had to delay the drive MIKEY."

'a new one eh? haven't heard him before'
'spoke too soon i guess' my eyes immediately darted over to the door to see who it was mouthing off to mikey.

"yea well [n/n] was probably waiting on our arrival. we probably made her worried because we didn't come on time KEN-CHIN." the short blonde screeched at his co captain and gestured his hand to me to get his point across even more

"[n/n]?" the tall baldy shifts his attention to me

"fresh in the fleshh" i give a slight wave with a toothy grin that shows off my teeth.

the rest of the captains and co-captains walk in and i greet them with the nicknames i've gave them.

as i watched my friends roam around the small but full mini-store with a slight smile on my face, i heard the voice of keisuke baji scream from the back of the store "[N/N]!! OH MY GOD. COME HERE THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!"

hurrying up out my seat and rushing to the back in urgency i dart my head all around to see what was wrong– if anything was wrong.