05: 𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐒

« y/n & friends »

« y/n & friends »

781 words
genre: fluff

"who tf are you"

"ok and why the actual FUCK can't you make me some ramen?" you said while shoving nahoya.

"first of all [name] dont SHOVE me. i aint makin you jackshit because souya and i have to be at a meeting by 10:45." he responded and yelled for angry.

you rolled your eyes and gave him a hug. "yall be safe i guess."

"yeah yeah we will, i'll leave some money for you to order some food or sumn." he hugged you back and got ready to put on his curb stomper 1's.

out of my two brothers, souya has to be not only the nicest but also the best one. he knows when to stop bothering me and how to cheer me up.

anyways, timeskip lol

'hmmm....i think i should just go get some food. i need some more exercise anyways.'

i put my bunny slippers and socks on, my sweats, and my hoodie. after im ready, i grab my keys off the table and get the money my brother left me.

*ring ring*
(msgs between ur bsf and u)
jasmine: HEY BITCHHH
you: HET BAOO WSP?
jasmine: WHAT?
you: HEY BOO WEP*
WEP*
WSP*
jasmine: NM GIRL WYD?
you: BOUTA GET SOME FOOD. YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP?
jasmine: hmmmmm
YEAH
you: OKAY IM OTW
---
timeskip lol

'this bike look mad familiar🤨🤨..' i thought to myself.

as im getting ready to park my motercycle i heard some whispering. i turn around fast asf and ready my fist to sucker punch the bitch that's messin wit me.

"come out already my guy, i know your there" dropping my hands to my side i grab my gum and put it in my mouth.

out of nowhere, someone jumps on my back and tries to choke me. keyword, TRIES.

WHILE the wind is harshly blowing in my face, i elbow them in the guy and throw them off me. i get on top of them and start throwing punches left to right.

"this seems like a movie bro" i hear the all-too familiar voice of my bestfriend say.

"lay up on them let them regain they breath." she says while tugging me off of the unknown person.

chest heaving up and down and sweat glands drippin down my face, i slowly but surely calm down.

"who tf are you and what tf do you want?" i say harshly.

"DAMN HOE, IT'S ME."
...
"who tf is me"
"ME NIGGA"
"WHO IS ME??"
"IT'S ME."
"BRO YOU BOUTA BLOW ME. WHO THE FUCK IS ME??"
"IT'S PARIS YOU DUMBASS."
....
"OHHHHHHHHH" me and jasmine say finally recognizing the third to our trio.

i put a hand out for to grab onto.

"damn you punch hard💔 got me over here actually scared that you finna kill me." she says while sobbing.

"no one told yo ashy ass to sneak attack me." i said while grabbing their hands and leading them to our bikes.
-
"ok so, we going to the 24 hr pizza place and then we headed back to my ho-"

*ring ring*

"as i was saying, we headed back to my hou-"

*RING RING*

"yo stfu. WE HEADED BACK TO MY HOU-"

*RING DING RING DING*

"BRUH WHO THE HELL."

"HELLO?"
"[nickname] where the hell are you at?"
"*rubs temple* im at jasmine's house w p-"
"dont tell him im here" paris harshly whispers
"ahem. im at jasmine's house w jasmine and payton"
"who tf is payton?"
"her cousin."

"nice save!" jasmine says while filing her nails.

"oh okay. you better be here in 10 minutes."
"okay. bye"

"AHHHH SHIT WE GOTTA GO YALL. " i yell.

"okay uhm paris ride with [nickname], ima go ride on my own."
-
when yall arriveee:

"HOYAAA! SOUYAAA!!!" you yell.

"we're coming" i heard a faint shout

they start runnin down the stairs and soon enough they make it to where we are, the kitchen.

"HEY [na]- OH MY GOD IS THAT PARIS??" nahoya shrieked

"surprise *jazz hands*" paris said

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MAMAAAAA." nahoya ran into her arms and jumped up so she could pick him up

'these niggas is so nasty. in my face?? really?? like gtfo. yall dirty, grimy, ugly, musty, and have no brain. swear i hate happy couples' i thought to myself while whining.

i finally voiced my thoughts.

"ew yall are nasty get tf out."
"ya mammy"
"NIGGA WE HAVE THE SAME MOM..SHE JUST LEFT US"
"ouuu...anyways."

------------
sorry for the rushed ending lol im tired of workin on this chapter😭😭😭..who else do yall want me to write for tho? and what genre?

HAPPY NEW YEARS ILOVEYALLSOMUCH❤️❤️

-xoxo❤️