✨Chapter siete✨

~~~~~
She grabbed his hand as she lead him through out the deserted school, the distant laughter of students in classrooms echoed off the walls.

they were happy together.
peace.

they leant against the wall, she melted into his body perfectly. he held her there, both of their laughter died down slowly as she brushed his cheek with her thumb gently.

"wake up ced," she whispered to him,
wake up?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~the hospital wing~
~Doves pov~
*
Madam pomfrey tried cleaning the blood off of cedric, he winced and eventually passed out.

wimp. dove thought to herself, she ended up laying him down himself. At least he was quiet now. no more pestering at her about the nights events.

"cant believe she had to escort that filthy blood traitor to the hospital wing," i heard dracos loud mouth from outside the door, me and madman pomfrey gave each other the side eye as he walked through the doors, disturbing the peace.

"AY! Jones!" he shouted,
"i brought you some clean clothes...since uno, diggory messed them up." he looked me up and down and grimaced at the dry crimson blood staining my white school shirt and green tie. I gave draco my thanks

"what happened to him?" he asked curiously as he peeked around my shoulder to cedric knocked out on the bed.

"oh. yeah about him. i knocked him out." i shrugged my shoulders, lying to the platinum blond boy infront of me.
"he was putting up a fuss about being treated. so i just figured it would be easier to clean him up this way. keeps him quiet for me too." draco nodded his head before getting ushered out by professor mcgonagall who had a student with her, a student who had transfigured his fingers into rats tails
(idk it's the first thing i thought of?)
*
the nurse asked me to wake cedric up and take him to the hospital showers so he could clean up himself.

Dove threw her curly hair up in a messy bun and got to work, doing as much as she could to wake this boy up.

in the end she slapped him across his bloody face.

and it oh-so conveniently worked.

"come on diggory wake up. you've gotta get in the mfcking shower." he rubbed his eyes and looked from the blood on myself to the blood on him, he looked confused for a second, then as he registered what was going on he got up and found his way to the showers.
*
~fifteen minutes go by~
i realised the boy hadn't taken himself a towel. so to spare him pure embarrassment i took him one my self.

"cedric?" i shouted, the room was steamy and i could barely see anything, by that i would barely just the shadow in the steam coming towards me. naked.
once i realised what, or rather who was coming towards me, i immediately covered my eyes and held the towel out in my hand,

"thankyou love," i heard as i felt a wet hand grab the towel from my own, then as i went to leave the shower i felt a light kiss be pressed to the back of my hand, the back and front of my hand now wet.
*
truth be told, i myself needed a shower, so instead of sitting in blood soaked clothes i changed into the ones draco had brought me, and cast a simple cleaning spell on myself.

i watched diggory come out of the changing rooms, a towel hanging from his shoulders and his robe in his hand. i didn't think he noticed he had a few cuts on his face which amounted to the blood he had all over his face earlier on.

so i did what every other loveable enemy would, i grabbed him by his tie and threw him down onto the hospital bed, he sat up almost immediately and looked half turned on, half scared for his life.

i crawled up the bed on my knees and plopped my self into his lap, magicking a wet cloth into my hand.
Cedrics hands practically apperated onto my hips, i looked him dead in the eye and put one hand onto his neck, my thumb resting on his jaw as i brung the other one to his face to look at the cut on his cheek.

now i'm no nurse. that was for certain.
trying to get Cedric to sit still while i was positioned on his lap was certainly a task, he kept wriggling around underneath me, making me constantly having to adjust my self to which ever position he changed to sit in.

eventually, he ended up with his legs crossed with me in his lap, my legs wrapped behind his back. his hand were on either side of my waist occasionally meeting my face to push a piece of hair out my eye sight.

"so dove i-" he started.

"shut up pretty boy i'm fixing your face." he raised an eyebrow and blinked at me a few times before shutting up and letting me continue stitching up his face
*
after about 20 minutes of cedric being lectured about always coming for medical attention the day he gets hurt we set off back to classes, we'd gotten our time tables the other morning. this was the first set of classes both me and cedric were going to since we both had quidditch training and matches back to back the past day.
*
while we was stalking the corridors together we were stopped by a flash of black, which literally knocked us backwards.

"I hope your not gallivanting around the corridors with this boy Miss. Jones." snapes voice droned out towards us both.

"No certainly not professor." i looked up at the taller boy besides me as he stuck his tongue into his lower lip and shook his head, he looked me right in the eyes. betrayal.

"unbelievable." he whispered
"absolutely unbelievable." he walked off, i think he was going to our next lesson, herbology i think? with professor sprout.

i swallowed and thought about running after him. or at least saying something to him to stop him from going. i felt hot tears burn the back of my eyes. i threw my head back hoping the cold air would get rid of them.

"you've lost your touch miss jones." Professor snape looked down at me, i masked the hurt in my eyes and told him i didn't know what he was talking about.

we walked together, he took me down to my lesson and told me to stay away from cedric. not after what had happened on the train. i honestly forgot about that. i forgot all about the past few days and that's how it should be. i mulled over theses thoughts as he talked to me all the way outside. he was right in a sense.
just forget about the hufflepuff boy as there was plenty of slytherin boys who he claimed he had seen 'eyeing me up' draco had seen them too, let's just say he slipped his hand through mine and told them to sod off.
*
we arrived for the lesson with only 10 minutes left, i told professor snape to wait outside, just incase i didn't want to go in.
as i walked into the greenhouses i heard sniffling and saw him there, visibly upset. as we locked eyes his head of house asked me to step outside. i could not for the life of me take my eyes of the crying boy infront of me. part of me wanted to run to him and comfort him. the other half wanted to laugh in his face and told him to get a grip.

i realised what was happening when i felt a hand on my shoulder, i looked up to see snape defending me to Sprout, the only thing i could do as the professors argued was watch and listen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1329