✨Chapter uno✨

Dove let her curled hair flow down naturally, it went down  to the bottom of her thighs. She sighed as she looked at the scarlet train, the hot steam puffed out the engine, a sign it was about to set off. Dove hugged her parents and got onto the train. Once she got onto the train, she was bombarded with questions about her summer, all of a sudden the train volted forward, and she fell.
*
He shook his hand through his dark hair as he boarded the Hogwarts express, the dirty steem puffing out the top, a sign it was about to set off. The sun shone delicately, shining on his chiseled features and his tall, masculine body, standing out amongst all the others around him. Cedric searched for a compartment when the train set off, in the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of no other then the beautiful slytherin Dove Jones slytherin into the compartment beside him. He watched her sit down and become complearly bombarded with questions, which I assumed were about her summer. Surprisingly, Cedric smirked at her trying to answer all the questions at once. He stood outside her compartment leant against the wall when all of a sudden the train suddenly stopped and jolted her forward.
*
word count: 217