✨Chapter cuatro✨

~cedrics pov~
~dumbledores office~
*
Almost immediately I was dragged into Professor Dumbledore's office where, I was again, shoved into another chair by our beloved dungeon bat (the one and only).
Compared to the onyx darkness of Snape's eyes to the light blue twinkle in Dumbledores, it made me feel safe again like I wasn't going to be hexed into a zillion pieces.

"Severus no need to be so violent," Dumbledore said calmly as he looked from me to Professor Snape and back again.

"I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND ALBUS, THIS BOY ASSAULTED ONE OF MY STUDENTS!" He screamed running his fingers through his greasy hair, "AND YOU THINK I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS LIGHTLY? GOD DAMMIT ALBUS EXPEL THE BOY ALREADY!" There's a reason not many people can stand the potions master, and this is one of them

"Now, now Severus calm down," Dumbledore suggested as he shooed him away with his hand, "Severus there is no solid evidence as to whether Mr. Diggory actually did what Miss. Jones claimed he did," then he turned to me, "Mr. Diggory because you are one of our top students and because there is no evidence against you, I will let you off this time, I'm not saying it will happen again but if it does there will be consequences." And with that I was excused. The look on Snapes face was priceless.
~~~~~~~~~~~
~doves pov~
~that night~
*
The girl let out a deafening scream, waking up Daphne and herself, but no one else. Sweat trembled down her fore-head as the clock on the wall ticked obnoxiously in the background. Her whole body trembled as she carefully looked around the dormitory, seeing that every figure she could make out was still asleep.

"Lumos." a girl in the bunk above her whispered and a lit wand appeared, followed by a tired face.

"Yes, just a nightmare. Sorry for waking you Daph. " Dove whispered while casting a lumos charm of her own.

"You didn't wake me, I can't get to sleep. The first years are being too loud." Daphne told her while climbing down and placing herself on the bottom bunk with the brunette.
00:15am
the clock read, and they both knew that neither of them were going to get anymore sleep, maybe at 3 in the morning they would, but not straight away.

"First years?" Dove giggled, "surely they should be asleep right now."

"What are you implying, that we go teach them a lesson about when it's time to go to sleep?"

"That's exactly what I'm implying."

The two girls slipped on a pair of noise cancelling slippers, they kept their wands lit and snuck out of the room, thankful to get away from Pansy's loud snoring. Once they were outside of their dormitory, they casted a nox spell, as it was obvious to which room belonged to the first years, because all their lights were on.
*
She nodded at me and I casted a spell which turned all the lights in the room out, then she opened the door and we hid. Shrikes were heard from the girls, 'go to sleep' we chorused in a voice they wouldn't recognise. We casted a final lumos and went back to our room unnoticed.
*
word count: 552
a/n: shorter chapter for a longer one next :)