✨Chapter tres✨

Tw: sexual assault mentions
~

The two kissed, more that the boy kissed her. It lasted for just a few seconds, but after she pushed her shoulder against him violently while walking out. Her face was bright red, maybe from embarrassment, maybe from anger, or maybe from both. He breathlessly begged her to stay, but she slapped him, not caring. Only wanting to be back in her compartment, where he wasn't accepted, which she gladly did. Not giving two shits about the repercussions of slapping him.

Instead of going back to the compartment filled with my friends, I went to the one at the very back of the train, I started to fake cry as I knocked on the door.

"Dear what's troubling you?" professor Mcgonagall asked as she stood up, putting a caring arm around my shoulder.

"I-I I was just sexually assaulted by Cedric Diggory. I had just finished getting changed into my robes when he knocked on my door, making some bogass excuse of needing to hide. Only for him to kiss me and grab my arm, trying to pull me back." I felt a fake sob needed to be let out, so I let one out. She nodded at me, indicating I should go and they would deal with it.
(she is a cunt, c-u-n-t. -amelia)

I left the Professors compartment, and went to my own. Seeing Cedric with Snape, I flicked my long brunette hair over my shoulder, a confident grin as I made fun of my fake tears with Pansy.

"What did the filthy blood-traitor do to you? I swear if he does anything to you again I'll-" he was interrupted by a glare from Pansy, I had to admit, she was able to make the whole room go silent with just one look.

"He kissed me, I slapped him. I snitched and now our beloved head of the house is yelling at him." I looked at Draco, his fists were clenching up, Pansy noticed and sat on him, attempting to 'calm him down' but by the looks of it, he was getting more annoyed.

"Pansy FUCKING HELL, I don't like you, I never will, now get your disgusting ass off of me!" he shrieked, and we all laughed as her round face started to turn more and more into a tomato. She stormed out, and I questioned if I should follow her, but I decided that she would be able to cool down by herself, but according to Daphne she couldn't because she followed her.

There was an awkward silence, I was sat - feet across the whole seat, just stopping at Crabbe - in a compartment of boys now, and we all knew since the two others weren't here that they couldn't talk about whatever made them laugh so much before.
~~~~~~~~~~~
~ceds pov~
I walked out and wiped underneath my bottom lip, when I saw a black billowing of doom from no other then our beloved dungeon bat. I wondered what a professor was doing on the train. I was about to re-enter the compartment when I was grabbed by the collar by Professor Snape and dragged by my heels down the hall and into the professors compartment where I was flung onto the floor being met by several worried and confused faces.

"Diggory? Care to explain yourself?" Snapes monotone voice rang in my ears as I saw a flick of long black hair from outside the window. That bitch.

"I'm sorry professor I have no idea what you're talking about?" I asked confused, I had a feeling what he was about to drag me for but Dove couldn't have swooped that low, could she, I mean, she was a Slytherin, but would she really do it?

"Oh, I think you know perfectly well what you have done you insolent little-"

"Severus!" Mcgonagall shouted at Professor Snape as I tried to hoist myself up only to be shoved back down by the potions professor twice as hard.

"And please, pray tell, will you explain what I have done professors?" I asked as I finally got up without being shoved back down.

"Mr. Diggory I don't know how your not aware but, Miss Jones has just accused you of sexual assault..." Professor sprout answered my question this time instead of the transfiguration or potions professors,

"Did you or did you not assault Miss Jones? Did you or did you not kiss her? And pull her back towards you when she tried to leave?" Snapes monotone voice cut through me like a knife as I grabbed onto something to give me balance...she really had swooped that low...

"Well...no Professors I didnt well i kissed her but I let her go," I said in absolute disbelief as I took a seat next to professor sprout as she steadied my body from passing out.

"I think we leave it here for now Severus I know you're mad but we have to let Albus decide what to do about this." Mcgonagall whispered calmly, and sprout nodded silently. None of that from snape however, he dragged me by my collar yet again and flung me out of the compartment as I was told to go back to my own compartment and stay there until a professor comes to get me and not to let anyone in there. It seems this was Snapes' way of punishing people on the train. It was strict orders as well. As I walked back to my compartment for the second time, I made sure to go past Doves' compartment really quickly to avoid being seen by them sneaky slytherins. I'm sure, however that one of them saw the hufflepuff yellow of my robes or the dirty blonde of my hair, but honestly, at this point I just didn't care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Doves pov~
~in the  great hall, slytherin table~

"I can't believe you didn't come after me Dove! I thought we were friends!" she whispered calmly,

"Look Pansy, I'm not into following people around like Spaniel's for I am not your Spaniel, but you act like you are mine, constantly following me around, all for the fact you want to be closer to Draco." she shook her head,
(Shakespeare who?)
"But what don't you understand? He loves me, not you!"

"WHAT?" I belted out at her, causing many heads to turn and face the Slytherin table.

"All I want is for him to love me as much as he loves you, you have to be lying when you say you don't see the way he looks at you, the way he gets angry if anyone crosses you." she sobbed, placing her head into my shoulder, she sobbed more. I wanted to push her off me as I felt her tears go through my robe, eventually getting to my skin. I told her it would be ok, and with that, we were off to our dormitories.
*
She climbed onto my bed, I wasn't used to her throwing her emotions on me.

"Pansy grow up please, I'm not an esa. I'm a human, I have my own problems as well."

"NO! No you don't! You're Dove Jones, you're a little miss perfect that gets away with anything and everything." she had gotten aggressive, she raised her wand to my throat and I started to choke.
~~~~~~~
word count:
1226