✨Chapter seis✨

~In the dungeons~
~outside Slytherin common room~
~Doves pov~
*
She escaped the common room with a glass of tinted water from Pansy, oblivious to it. He stumbled through the cold atmosphere of the dungeons, brushing his hand through his hair, he gripped a smaller than normal broomstick in his hand.
*
His grin appeared wider as his light grey eyes locked with her light brown. Her smile perked up as she stood up off the wall she was leaning on. Doves arms wrapped around Cedric's neck, pulling them closer as their lips met.
*
He pulled back, asking me,

"You do know who I am, right?" I nodded and he pulled me back, kissing me again. An electric feeling ran through my whole body. My arms immediately got goosebumps, i knew what i was doing. i just didnt stop my self. our bodies felt so right together. i lifted my thigh upward brushing onto his legs, just as his hand went to lift me up:

"Cedric?" a voice yelled from down the corridor behind him. I pulled back this time, a clear shock to Cedric once he turned around to see Cho Chang, Ravenclaws seeker. Her footsteps echoed through the halls as she came closer, and I disappeared into the shadows, making my way back to the common room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Cedrics pov~
*
"Jones?.....Jones? You do know who I am right?" She just nodded her head and pulled me back into the kiss, her deft hands entangled into my hair, her lips worked with mine as I felt her whole body shiver against mine. I didn't know what was going on with her at all, this wasn't like her but i knew she was aware of what was happening. she just didn't stop it.

The kiss lasted a couple more minutes, full of passion and our body's connecting perfectly, nothing could have ruined that moment, i felt her leg brush up my legs, just as i was about to pick her up:

"Cedric?" There it was. A voice called from down the corridor behind me, this time it was Dove that pulled away I looked into her light eyes confused,

"Cedric?" I could hear her footsteps getting closer, I locked doves hand in my own and turned around to look behind me. Only until Cho was standing behind me, I didn't notice that dove had slipped away into the shadows....

I had my back to her when she said my name once more

"Cedric? Is that you?" Cho asked me wearily, not sure if it was me or not

"uh yeah it is." i said shyly, at this point i was pretty sure dove had already gotten back into common room, just as shocked as i was.

I still had my back cho when she made her way around the corner where i was standing, she placed one hand on my back as she spun herself round to meet my face, i took her in my empty arms, it felt wrong. not having dove here but cho replacing her instead.

I needed to get theses thoughts out of my head, it was wrong. I had just kissed my enemy, someone who had hated me since second year. i knew she'd come back cold as stone if and when i confronted the situation or even tried to talk to her, but that was to be expected, she'd already gotten me in trouble once. i needed to get over this petty little crush.

"are you ok?" cho looked up at me, i'm the darkness i could make out her brown eyes looking up at me, worried.

"yeah i'm fine, just daydreaming. about the match that is...woo go hufflepuff!" i said quietly, i didn't so cheerful but it was late and i was tired.

"uno Cedric i've been thinking about you and me recently..." cho came out with, i swolled carefully, nodding my head. we had been talking, i guess you would call it. she adored me. it was obvious to anyone who looked at her around me. I've known her since i was 7, she was just a friend to me, perhaps she could have been more, if i didn't have a particular brown eyed girl stuck in my head.