Hunter

KOTA'S POV:

I went home with a smile on my face. My emo, depression-ness went away, and I am now a UwU kawaii gorl TwT. I look so cute now.

I look so cute now? I know Hunter is gonna love it! I texted him and send a hot picture of me by 'accident'

Then it hit me. Ryan. What would I do about Ryan? Should I break up with him, cheat on him, although I would never do that.

I sighed, coming to a conclusion. I shall break up with Ryan! He has been acting weird lately.

He also seems to have some sort of interest in Joseph. While being with me too. I didn't like that at all. Just thinking about it makes me want to go into full demon alpha kawaii mode.

Hunter and I decided to meet up at some random grocery store. He let me pick, so I obviously chose.

I grabbed my earbuds and started playing Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran. When I arrived, luck was on my side and the store was also playing Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran.

I decided to sit on a watermelon to pass time, since I was still waiting for Hunter to arrive, and why the fuck not?

Time passed and some store worker told me I couldn't do that. I obviously started crying.

Fortunately, Hunter arrived just in time, and told the guy I could do whatever I would like. I stopped crying, looked up at Hunter, and then the store worker, who looked terrified.

"H-Hunter?"

"Anything for you baby gorl" he said.

And with that, Hunter grabbed another watermelon for me to sit on, and left, with a huge smirk on his face.