Chapter 4

One more week of school went by and Britney just keep on my case everyday.

And here she comes.

"Have fun, reading that?" She twirled and chewed her gum, pointing to my Bible in my hand.

"Yes, I could offer you to read" I responded. Her eyes started to twitch and I could tell she was getting angry.

"He doesn't exist! He isn't real! Admit it!" She grabbed my shirt, and we were now face to face. I push away her hand and stepped back.

"You can say whatever you want, He is real to me and forever will be! You just hardened your heart to the truth!" I shouted.

"I'll kill you!" She was ready to punched me in the face but Rachel appeared.

"STOP!"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Britney shouted.

"NO! YOU NEED TO STOP!"

"YOU BI-"

"BRITNEY LET GO OFF HER AND GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE!" A teacher shouted towards us.

What's going on with Britney? She changed to something even worse.

"Go to the bathroom and clean up" The teacher said to me.

"Are you ok?" Rachel asked, helping me up.

"I think so" I replied.

I was bleeding a lot and had gym. Not planning to show up like this.

"That hurts!" I yelled in pain.

"There's some scars that need cleaning... Just this... And Done!"

"Thanks, we have gym remember?"

"You planning to go in like that?" 

"Yes, we have an explanation"

We entered the gym and everyone's eyes widened.

"What happen?" Coach Bailey asked.

"I... we... She.." I couldn't tell them about Britney and I stuttered. Some people even laughed. Coach give them a cold glare and they stopped.

"You shouldn't have come here. Take her to the nurse Rachel"

We walked to the Nurse's Office and once we reached she didn't say a word. She just stared. I have a deep cut on my eye. Thanks to Britney.

"Ok. I will call your parents to take you to the hospital"

"I don't think he will come"

"Ok, so Rachel take her to the hospital"

"Yes maa'm"

Rachel exited with me in her arms.

to be continued...