Chapter 13

B R I T N E Y

3 MONTHS LATER

Marlon and I are friends. I like him and I think he likes me too. But I don't know what to say. He's making me change!

I find out he's a Christ Follower and months of being friends with him. He introduced me to Jesus. I've been bullying Ruth and others about their belief and look at me. I'm a believer now! I truly need to apologize to Ruth.

"I'm back" He opened the door and dropped the keys on the counter.

"Yay!" I squealed and hug him. Where did that come from?

"Woah, someone is happy today" He chuckled.

"I miss you" I said.

"I do too" He lift me up and walk upstairs with me over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Your gonna dropped me!"

"No" He teased.

"MARLON! PUT ME DOWN!" I warned.

"No" He laughed. "I want to show you something on the balcony"

"What is about?" I asked.

"You have to wait and see"

He let me down and y to cover my eyes with a cloth.

"What are you doing?" I asked, suspiciously.

"I want it to be a suprise and I know you like suprises"

"Fine"

We walked to the balcony. He uncover my eyes.

"What is all this?" It was roses everywhere and a card that said 'Would you be my girlfriend?"

Oh my gosh.

Marlon put my hands in his.

"I know that we've been friends for months and I've been wanting tell you how much I love you. Britney, your amazing and I found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. When I look at you, your the one I want to begin my life with. So would you be my girlfriend?"

Tears was pouring from my eyes. "Yes! YES! YES!" I hugged him. "I love you"

"I love you too"

to be continued...

Truly amazing, huh? 😭❤