Chapter 7

I wake up with noise and banging everywhere. 'My head hurts' I whined. What is with this noise? I opened my eyes, barely couldn't even see.

"She's awake" I hear a voice say.

"Isn't this David daughter?" The same man I saw when he hold the gun to my head.

"Remove this from me!" I was tied to a chair with rope.

He walked to me and looked straight in my face. "No"
"Now, you're gonna be asked questions and if you don't answer, I will cut you. So do what I asked and there will be no problem, good?"

"No" I replied.

He lift up my chin and said "Be a good girl and cooperate"

"Where's the documents?" He asked the other man.

"Here" He passed it to him. "Get out" He said.

The other guy looks scared and walked out. It looks like he's the boss or something. It was just me alone and him. I need to get out of here!

"Do you know what your father did?" He walked around my chair, looking at me.

"Why am I here?"

"Your father owed me money"

"What did he owed you money for? What did he ever do to you?"

"Your Father used to be friends with My own. He owed him money and didn't pay it. They fall out and I give him enough time to pay it back but he didn't and now I take his precious daughter" He smirked.

He's the same one my father was talking on the phone with. That's why my Father started drinking.

"What can I do to pay it back?" Why didn't dad tell me about this?

"No, You're all to me. And I can do whatever to you. Didn't you hear on the phone? If your Father didn't pay the money in time, I take away his daughter and do whatever I please" His breath was on my neck.

"MOVE FROM ME" I shouted. "GET THIS THING OFF!"

"Guards, go" The security take off the rope.

"Lead her to the the room and lock the door. Make sure she don't get out" He warned.

"Yes, Boss"

"Leave! Stop! Get your hands of me! STOP!"

to be continued...