the sky brings death.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨

𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐠𝐨. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭

❝ uncle marcus, ❞ the voice of the man's goddaughter hits his ears. home looks down at her. ❝ why do people die? ❞

immediately, marcus kane's brows shoot upwards. he's taken aback by her sudden, deep questions. but she's right through. why do people die?

❝ well, ❞ marcus starts. the little girl looks up at him with wide, expecting eyes. ❝ people die when they've accomplished everything in their life. ❞

the little girl lets the words process in her mind for a couple seconds. then she asks her next question. ❝ will you be sad when i die? ❞

❝ i'll be gone long before you, little lion. ❞ marcus says. he brushes her hair away from her small face. ❝ and when that does happen, you'll be okay because i'll still be with you. forever and and always. ❞

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

wow. . . i honestly cannot believe that i'm about to rewrite and finish writing the final book in the damned trilogy.

if y'all didn't gather the info from that little paragraph, this is the third and final book in the damned trilogy!! the first book and second book are both completely rewritten and this book is currently being rewritten. i only have the first eleven chapters to rewrite and then i'll actually be writing new chapters for this book.

as said in the last book, all three of the originals are complied into one giant book so if you'd like for me to publish the og trilogy let me know.

i can't promise that updates will be fast, especially after i finish rewriting the first eleven chapters. i only have two season left to write but my motivation for this book has been dead because i truly don't want to say goodbye to ruby.

yes, this is a bellamy blake, i will not be changing it. i've stated this in the other two books, controversial or not, i'm saying it again, if bellamy being the love interest bothers you, don't complain or talk shit in my comments. i'd prefer you didn't read my story then look at y'all comments complaining because you don't like bellamy. i will not change the entire plot of my books because of a couple opinions.

aside from that, ruby is now back and better than ever!!! we get to see what's happened in the past six years!!!

so, let's get this extremely chaotic and incredibly sad shit show started!!!