S2 EP5 - Summer School: Chapter Five

In the ISA lair, Cindy was sitting behind Eon who was standing in front of the Hands of Armageddon.

Eon: You had him within your grasp! Why would you just let him go?!

Cindy: It's not like I came back empty handed!

Eon: No, you just brought back a mentally unstable monster!

Cindy: He absorbed Nate's watch! I thought-

Eon: You thought wrong! It wasn't the powers of the Omnitrix I needed! It was the Chronian that he would turn into once I unlocked the transformation! You bring me Nathaniel or else everything fails! Understood?

Cindy: Yes.

———

Nate was on Galvan Prime being escorted to Azmuth's lab by a Galvanic Mecamorph guard.

Aim-e: Azmuth, there is a visitor here to see you.

Azmuth: Whoever they are, tell them I'm busy.

Aim-e: Allow me to rephrase, there is a visitor here to see you.

Azmuth turns around from his desk.

Azmuth: Tennyson. Please don't tell me you've broken my Omnitrix already.

Nate: Nope. I'm here to visit my Aunt and Uncle.

Azmuth: Of course. I would take you myself but what I'm working on is very important. My assistant will escort you.

Azmuth presses a button on his table. Another Galvan comes into the room.

 Another Galvan comes into the room

Albedo: What do you want, Azmuth?

Azmuth: I need you to take our guest here to Mr. Levin's recovery suite.

Albedo: Any other menial jobs to request of me while I'm here?

Azmuth: Do not forget who turned you back into a Galvan, Albedo.

Albedo: Yes, of course, Azmuth. Right this way.

Nate began to follow Albedo down the halls.

Nate: So, you're Albedo?

Albedo: Well done, your measly human brain figured out what was presented right to you.

Nate: You're still snippy after all these years.

Albedo: If you are referring to my days stuck in the hideous visage of Ben Tennyson, that was merely a speck of my lifespan. Us Galvans can live for much longer than you pathetic troglodytes.

They arrive at the room. Nate walks into the room to see Gwendolyn sitting with Zed, talking to Kevin who was in a hospital bed.

Nate: Hope I'm not interrupting.

Gwendolyn: Nate, you finally decided to come visit.

Kevin: Good to see you, kid.

Nate: You holding up alright, Uncle Kev?