S2 EP1 - Summer School: Chapter One

BELLWOOD, 1985
-DIMENSION R.A.T-

In the underground base of the Plumbers, 10-year old Ben Tennyson had been captured, alongside his Grandpa Max and cousin Gwen, by Eon.

Eon: You are the reason I came back two centuries ago and again, countless times. My body grew weaker and weaker with each leap through time. I was looking for you, Benjamin, the boy with the Omnitrix.

Ben: You knew?

Max: We hoped you'd never find out, that this day would never come.

Ben: Why me?

Eon: Ah. It's my DNA that will be released from the Omnitrix. I am the alien life-form that will soon overwhelm you. You are me, Benjamin.

Ben: No, you're lying!

Eon: My time is almost over. But I will be reborn in you and have great strength and power at The Hands of Armageddon and open a time rift to my dying world, bringing an end to yours. You will no longer be a simple, helpless child, but a god. Not for mere moments, but for infinity.

Gwen: Don't you touch him, you freak! Ben, don't worry, we're gonna get you free.

Eon reached for the Omnitrix and activated it, changing the light green to a glowing purple. He scrolled the dial to unlock the Chronian DNA.

Ben: Please, don't.

Eon pushed down the faceplate.

Gwen: No!

Max: Ben!

Ben began fighting the transformation, but it overtook him.

Ben broke free from his constraints.

Eon: Thank you, Benjamin. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. Two cannot exist in one world.

Eon disappeared into a purple time warp.

———

THE END OF TIME

Eon arrived to see Professor Paradox sitting, playing chess by himself.

Eon: Timewalker! Here to stop me?

Paradox: Not this time, Eon. Want to play a quick game of chess?

Eon: Do not try and obfuscate me! You have stopped this plan for over two centuries. Why would you stop now?