Chapter 6

Izuku Pov:

I woke up naked on my bed. I must have fallen asleep on the phone with Kacchan. I think I passed out from the pleasure I was experiencing. As soon as I arose, I felt icky; I needed to shower. As I was getting ready to take a shower, I grabbed my phone and looked at my notifications. My eyes widened in surprise as my mouth gaped open Kacchan had just sent me $10,000. I quickly texted Kacchan, but then I realized that he had also texted me.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Goodnight, my nerd, please wash up, for I do not want you to feel ill.

My heart flutter and my heart increase I was in awe because Kacchan care about me even know we just met. I saved Kacchan number and my him as my contact as 'Kacchan'.

You:

Kacchan, good morning and thanks for the money. I really appreciate it. However, you did not have to give me such a large amount of money.

Kacchan🧡:

Anything for my bunny, but last night was the most magical night. I could not stop thinking of your cute face.

You may have said to wait until we are more familiar with each other, but why don't we meet sooner and we can go to a local establishment so that you will not be as uncomfortable.

Bakugou Pov:

My energy levels are low, so I need energy or blood as soon as possible. It is essential for me to take energy from someone now, but it will feel like I'm cheating on my bunny, which I do not want to do. Anyhow, I desire his energy, because I can tell that he possessed an extraordinary amount of energy that I desire and need to take. In addition, I can tell that his blood would be extremely pleasing to the palate. if I don't get blood or energy I think I will go Fucking insane.

My hope is that I will be able to see my bunny sooner. I do not need any blood from him; I will live on just being in his presence, taking his energy little by little. But If I take too much from him, he will become ill.

It might seem confusing but I am a Vampire. I do not eat people or suck the life from their bodies to live. Yes, I require blood to live, but I can also live by feeding off of energy. However, this comes at a high cost if I feed too much energy to someone they either become sick or die.

My friend Kirishima once fell in love with someone and kept feeding off of her energy, causing her to eventually die without knowing Kirishima was a vampire. Therefore, he was scared of falling in love as we both downloaded the application so we could feed off of their energy. Once he fell in love with a boy, Kirishima was scared to feed off of him.

Eventually, the boy found out and he still wanted to be with him, and Kirishima couldn't be happier, but they had to suffer a lot during this period due to the boy constantly getting sick due to too much feeding. It is possible to prevent his illness only one way, but Kirishima refuses to do so and I cannot blame him as I would have done the same thing. Despite how innocent my bunny is, I am not even certain that he knows about vampires. Therefore, I decide to ask him in the most subtle way possible.

I was at my work since I had to wake up early in the damn morning to get my morning coffee I was at my office when my bunny text me. he's finally awake then all of the images of him moaning my name pop in my mind and I groan because I can already feel my erection already reacting. 'Not now dick'

maybe I can ask him

Bunny💚:

Kacchan, good morning and thanks for the money. I really appreciate it. However, you did not have to give me such a large amount of money.

I smirk at the text he so cute I should give him more money for being adorable.

You:

Anything for my bunny, but last night was the most magical night. I could not stop thinking of your cute face.

You may have said to wait until we are more familiar with each other, but why don't we meet sooner and we can go to a local establishment so that you will not be as uncomfortable.

There is no way I can wait any longer, I need energy, otherwise I may injure someone, and my under eyes are getting darker, and I am turning pale as a sheet of fucking paper. I texted Alien whose name is Mina and asked her to give me some makeup to cover this shit up.

Bunny💚:

I am not a bunny, and maybe next Friday we can arrange to meet because this week I will be very busy with the test semester and I have a performance scheduled soon for my project. Is that okay with you?

You:

Next Friday sounds perfect to me. I can't wait to see my little bunny, and I also have a question I would like to ask.

Bunny💚:

what is it?

If he does believe in vampires, I have to find out whether he hates them or likes them If he does not believe in vampires, I have no idea what to do at this point. Although I like him, I do not wish for him to be hurt.

You:

Do you believe in Vampire?

Bunny💚:

Eh? what kind of question is that.

You:

Just answer my question nerd

I was getting a little to inpatient that what happen when I don't feed.

Bunny💚:

sorry sorry um yeah I do lol my father was a vampire

oh that good- WAIT WHATTTTT!!!!

The hell he just said his father is a vampire too, so is he also one million of questions was running through my mind, and my Brian hurt for the love of all that is evil.

You:

So are you one too? and if not do you despise them?

Bunny💚:

Well my dad killed my mother, but I am sure there are some vampires who are nice, but I have not encountered one. If they are nice, and why are you asking anyway

Shit I have to show my bunny that I'm nice so he won't think to bad of me but also does he knows that I'm a vampire.

You:

No reason we continue this conversation next Friday.

Bunny💚:

Okay Daddy;)

Shit if we meet next Friday I swear I will fuck the daylight out of him.

Heys Loves

Please accept my sincere apologies for this chapter being somewhat dull. The next chapter will be more exciting.