Chapter 18

A/N: Do you miss me? I hope you did because you are the ones who inspired and motivated me to write

Upon reaching Bakugou's house, Izuku and Bakugou rushed like lightning in the blink of an eye. They did not bother to turn on the light as they glued themselves to each other like hungry animals trying to eat each other. The desire and lust in their eyes was astounding lips squeezed into lips, feeling eachother's teeth as they went hard, their tongues exploring eachother's mouth with their warm, hot tongues, savoring the taste of eachother's mouth tongues crucked inside eachother's mouths without missing anything.

A hot tongue is savoring each other as if this is the most exquisite thing in the world. All you could hear in the room was grunting and groaning from the older gentleman and small moans and whimpering from Izuku who was trying to catch up to Bakugou. Their bodies were like animals trying to mate with each other so that they could be their own. They were unable to let each other go as their lives depended on them. Their minds were blank, but the love streaming from their bodies did all the work.

Izuku didn't notice Bakugou's sudden movement until he peeked into the bedroom to discover that he was in another room in a moment. Since Bakugou is a vampire, he can be in another room in a second. He and Izuku were still making out in the bedroom and Izuku didn't notice the sudden movement until he peeked into the bedroom to discover Bakugou.

"As much as I would love to continue, I have one question: how the hell did we get to your room? We were just in the living room, but I think it was too dark" Izuku spoke slowly as he looked around the room in disbelief.

Suddenly, a dark chuckle could be heard as Bakugou removed his blazer and button up shirt, making Izuku wonder if he had not been wearing one. Nonetheless, Izuku still awaited an answer. "Baby, do you realize you are dealing with a vampire, and that is one of our special virtues?"

Izuku's eyes sparkle and his eyebrows arch as all the questions and thoughts ran through his mind like a fairytale in a film or novel. "Does that mean I will not have to be late for work, that is fantastic!"

Baby, you cannot work because I am rich and I am flush with cash. No need to work."

Izuku laughed as a thought occurred to him and he gets up from the bed to face Bakugou with a raised eyebrow. "When you are going to turn me into a vampire, is the biting neck thing what will happen or will there be something else?" Izuku asks because he remembers that every time he is having sex with Bakugou, Bakugou always bites his neck.

I understand what you're thinking, and yes, you do have to drink my blood, and then when the blood is in your system, I have to bite you in a specific spot on your neck, but there's a slight problem"

"And what is that?" Izuku asks, not really liking the fact that there are problems with becoming a vampire. Izuku initially thought that once one bites the neck, one immediately becomes a vampire, but now that he realises that there is more to it than just biting the neck.

Izuku had already freaked out on the inside, but Bakugou knew Izuku inside and out and meant literally. "Don't be alarmed. It isn't anything serious, at least I don't think it is." Bakugou spoke calmly so he would not upset Izuku who was already perplexed.

"You might be sleeping for quite some time in order to become a vampire. It takes time, and a lot of it, to become a vampire. But once it is completed, I promise you will feel lite and alive.

"How long will I sleep for?" asks Izuku, Bakugou hoping Izuku does not ask that because that is very much the reason why humans are unwilling to become vampires because when they wake up they do not recognize their own surroundings.