Chapter 21

"I will not be responsible for anything after that,~" Bakugou said seductively.

After a single swift motion, Bakugou pins Izuku on the bed; both of them are naked, breathing heavily, as their faces become rapidly red and their eyes fill with lust and love because they stare at one another, feeling the intoxicating sensation of their skin molding together.

Izuku is so addictive for Bakugou that he cannot keep his hands to himself as he is addicted to exploring every inch of Izuku's body, finding every last sensitive spot and amusing Izuku with the sound of Izuku's mewling and whimpering. Bakugou is at his wits' end begging for more.

Bakugou's large hands are pining Izuku. The hands are placed over Izuku's head and forced Izuku into a trap. Bakugou's lips are raging on Izuku's neck and grabbing and biting Izuku to make him scream in pleasure.

On the other hand, Bakugou, is playing with Izuku's nipples, making them hard and perky as he pinches them and pulls them, sending sparks through Izuku's whole body as he is affected by the vibrations.

As he whispered it in Izuku's flushed ears, Bakugou said in a husky tone: "You taste so good, I want to eat you all Bunny.~"

Bakugou moved up and gave a feeling of hunger to Izuku's lips. They then moved their lips slowly together in order to slavory the taste of hot steaming wet mouth water as they attempted to breathe with each kiss, Izuku moaning in order to get further into the kiss.

Their hips grind against each other as their erection bump into each other, both twitching with anticipation. Bakugou then moves from Izuku lips to attack the neck again, then slowly moves downwards to the pink buds below him, making tiny kisses on the vline.

As Bakugou continued to hold Izuku in his hands, he kissed the lips of Izuku again, sensing that he was becoming more and more addicted to him, and that he wanted to devour him whole.

'I feel like I am floating on air,' Izuku thought as he moaned.

"Haah... Mm..Ohh~"

'I am barely able to keep up with the pace of his tongue moving inside me.'

After Bakugou has put two fingers on the corners of Izuku's mouth as they both break the kiss, Izuku sucks on Bakugou's finger, making a coating that is then moistened by his saliva.

Bakugou actually did not wish to go fast but rather, he desired to go slow, in an effort to tease Izuku until the latter went limp from sheer pleasure. He wanted to take in every lewd expression, every lewd moan coming from Izuku and then integrate it into his subconscious.

"You... You're really sexy" Bakugou groans..

The moment Bakugou watched Izuku suck his finger so lewd, it made him growl, and he took his fingers from Izuku and placed them inside Izuku's pink tight hole, stroking them slow and steady.

As Bakugou entered he felt the walls clamp down on his finger and sucked it into the wall, making Bakugou laugh out loud.

"Oh my, your tight tiny hole down won't let me remove my finger. It is sucking me in, wanting more. How lewd of you~" Bakugou said and laughed deeply.

Izuku whimpers in embarrassment, "you do not need to say it out loud!".

As Bakugou put another finger into Izuku's hole, stretching him out, he said, "Why is it so cute?~" Bakugou licked his lips.

"Master..MM....Anngh!"

"Yes Bunny?~"

"I want you all of you in my body, deep inside of me. I want you to tell me when you will cum, I want to hear you moan my name and fuck me harder." Izuku exclaimed breathlessly.