Chapter 20

While he wasn't really paying attention to what was happening around him, he was digging into the warmth surrounding him and stuffing his face into it, as if it were moving away from him.

At that point, he realized what the noises around him were trying to convey.

"Did they just say Goddess Vampire?" he asked himself.

While he was still in Bakugou's neck, he raised his head to face the people within earshot and asked in a thunderous tone, "what did you say?"

Even as if they had not already been pale enough, the people gulped as they took a step back, looking at each other with the expression of mourners planning their own funeral.

"You are a Vampire Goddess" Denki murmured over and Izuku was able to hear him. Gritting his teeth and pressing his lips tight, he pulled away from Bakugou's grasp.

Izuku was livid and Bakugou and the rest knew how mad izuku got as they took a step back.

"This fucking hellhole" Izuku whispered under his breath.

"Hey, whatever your fucking name might be, i will kill you on sight even if you are already deceased," Izuku roared.

"Bub, he is a voice, so he has no body for you to kill," Bakugou explained sheepishly.

"Do you wish to take his place?" he said in a warning tone, wiping his hand over the face of Bakugou.

Bakugou hesitated and shook his head.

"And that is why you are destined to be single forever, you piece of shit!" he hissed.

His breath calming as he closes his eyes, clenching and unscrewing his jaw as he makes his anger disappear, then slowly turns into an innocent child, making everyone's jaw drop.

After returning to Bakugou, Izuku grabs a hold of his hands begging for him to carry him. Bakugou was awestruck as he picked up Izuku.

So, Izuku let's all enjoy our dinner. Just in case I saved a piece for you." Bakugou whispers lovingly as he sits down at the dinner table.

There was no one that wanted to ruin the moment for Izuku and Bakugou, so they sat down and had a wonderful time talking amongst themselves.

A warm feeling ran through Izuku as he reunited with his lifelong love, but he was also feeling a new feeling which was rising within him. He was unsure, but he dismissed it immediately.

The night went on, it was almost midnight, and Izuku found himself feeling hot and uncomfortable. It didn't help that Bakugou silde his hands on Izuku's thigh every few seconds, making him feel a pool of heat spreading to the bottom of his stomach.

As Izuku silently reflected on what was happening to his body, trying to maintain a normal state regardless of Bakugou staring at him intently, making him squirm in place while his eyes look at him intently.

However, one thing he does observe is the fact that bakugou eat angry, like how could one person eat angry food; food is suppose to make you happy. However, this man ate his food angry as if it had caused him some harm.

After the nightfall ended, the rest of the people left Bakugou and went to their respective homes, not forgetting to say goodbye to Izuku and congratulate him on his promotion to a Goddess Vampire, to which Izuku pouted but nevertheless, hugged them back in return.

Bakugou stated, "Teddybear are you all right?" as he sat down on the couch next to Izuku, who was twitching in the couch for almost 2 minutes after Bakugou friends and his friend left.Bakugou had been watching Izuku coming closer, observing how he shuffled his feet under the table and hardly ever conversing with his friend as Izuku's chest rose, his face flushing a cherry hue during the whole dinner.