Chapter 10

Izuku Pov:

I am currently lying naked in the bed, with Kacchan hovering over me, looking at my naked body. Kacchan had taken off his shirt, but his pants were still on, so in my case, I am completely naked.

A Few second ago Narrator Pov:"Strip" Bakugou said to Izuku, his voice demanding while licking his lips seductively. His eyes were fixed upon Izuku as he approached slowly. As Izuku was being controlled by Bakugou, he felt sparks of pleasure shoot from his body when he heard his master's demanding voice. He then gave a meek nod and submissively replied "Yes master~".

The first thing Izuku did was take off his shirt, revealing his nice tan tone and his lovely freckled body. Bakugou was awestruck by the sight of all the beautiful freckles on Izuku's body. Bakugou could not help but watch Izuku's hands remove his pants intently as he gazed closely at Izuku's body.

Izuku slowly undid his pants and glanced at Bakugou to see his reaction, and once Izuku noticed that the master had a positive reaction, all of his embarrassed energy disappeared and was replaced by a sense of confidence and submissive power.

Izuku, once completely naked, wearing his new choker, looked up at Bakugou who was standing quite close to Izuku. Bakugou did not leave Izuku body as he observed his manhood as full and hard. Having seen Izuku's erect manhood, Bakugou smirked and touched it in a way that caused a slight twitch.

Bakugou lean in into Izuku ears and with deep and dark voice said "look like someone excited hm~" Bakugou said and wrap his arm around Izuku naked waist and firmly grasping Izuku ass cheeks and gave a smack that made Izuku moan in pleasure.

'Ah~!' Izuku moans, placing his hands on Bakugou's shoulder and firmly grasping it. Following this, Izuku's hands slowly moved down feeling Bakugou's tight, well-defined abs and Izuku began to unbutton Bakugou's shirt and to suck Bakugou's neck. Bakugou said in a deep chuckling voice said "No need to rush baby~" He said as he kiss Izuku who instantly kiss back.

The kiss turned into a devouring animal, both biting and sucking and exploring each other's mouths, eating the sweetness of each other until Izuku needed to breath.

Bakugou was not finished kissing Izuku, he desired more he wanted to taste Izuku's mouth. Izuku moans and whimpers as Bakugou grabs a fistful of his hair and pushes him, and Bakugou sticks his tongue inside of him.

Bakugou with his free hand smack Izuku ass again hard leaving a red hand print. Izuku squeal at the sudden rough action. Izuku loves the roughness of the action and he has a thirst for more and he is looking forward to the next step.

Bakugou whispered in a seductive voice to Izuku, "You greedy, aren't you,~" and dug his teeth into Izuku's ear so deeply that blood ran.

"Ouch!" Izuku whimpered in pain. The smell of Izuku's blood was intoxicating and was so pleasing to Bakugou that his eyes were glowing. "You smell so nice" Bakugou whisper and groan as he lick and suck on Izuku ear while he pick up Izuku and practically through in the bed. "humph" Izuku made at the sudden throw on to the bed.

The phrase "Baby hand over your head" was Bakugou's command to Izuku. Izuku was glad to comply with his master and put his hand above his head. Bakugou then walked toward the closet, retrieved the handcuffs and then proceeded to walk to Izuku and tie his hands to the bed.

end of a few second

Izuku Pov:

My master is still hovering over me, smiling sadistic as though he found his pry and was ready to devour me any moment. My master then leaned down and kissed me hungrily, taking all the oxygen from me so that I desperately needed more. We continue to kiss while our breath gets uncontrollably out of control as we both nibble, bite, and suck on each other.

My Master then pulled back the kiss and trailed his hands down to my nipples he then pinched one of my nipples, which made me arch my back and moan in pleasure.

Ah~ Master~

As my Master approached, he slowly leaned down and began to suck on my nipple with his mouth swirling his cold tongue and nibble at my nipple with his teeth, then with his free hand pinch the other nipple.

As much as I was enjoying the sensation, it was too much for me and I started pulling my arms back, however, my hands were tied to the headboard of my Master bed, so it was stopped. Because I was attempting to pull back my arms, I heard my Master chuckle.

Our eyes met, and his glowing eyes were becoming brighter by the second, but I wasn't paying attention to so much as the pleasure that was coursing throughout my body. He was only playing with my nipples and we haven't even reached the part I was desperately awaiting. My Master then sat up and reached into the nightstand that was beside the bed. Later, he pulled out what I believe was lube and condoms. However, the condoms were of an unusual size, meaning it was a large package.

My Master saw the confused expression on my face and smirked widely as he squirted lube into my hole and I hissed at the sudden coldness that made me pull my arm again.

Narrator Pov:

Taking a finger, Bakugou began to insert it into Izuku's now wet and shiny hole. Izuku began to feel quite uncomfortable at the sudden sensation, but soon faded away into a moan of pleasure and eagerness. As Bakugou entered a second finger, then a third and then a fourth, Izuku moaned like a dog in heat as he tried to push back to obtain more pleasure as the finger hit his sweet spot.

"More~ More Master~" Izuku moans pulling his tied arms.

"I bet I can fit my entire fist inside,~" Bakugou said seductively. The comment caused Izuku hole to become tense. Seeing Izuku struggle to relax, Bakugou tells him, "Come down, you're tensing up, I'm not going to do that.".

Bakugou then continues to fuck Izuku hole with his finger and sucking on his nipples Izuku starts to tense as he feels as though he is about to burst as he felt the familiar pleasure wanted to come out. this made Bakugou smirk and said "Cum and you'll be punishment~".

Bakugou continued to speed up until his knuckle was deep in Izuku hole. Although Izuku tried to hold it, once it struck his sweet spot Izuku lost control and came out in a loud almost scream-like cry of pleasure and release.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Didn't I tell you not to cum" Bakugou said with lust in his eyes and a faint smile.Then, Bakugou got up and removed his pants and trousers, revealing an unexpectedly large Dick. His dick was huge. It was not an ordinary human dick; it was a monster size. In a state of terror, Izuku's eyes went wide at his knowledge that his size would not fit him. Bakugou pulled Izuku's ankles on to his waist and lined himself in position as Izuku struggled to get out.

Bakugou told Izuku, "Relax Baby, I've prepared you enough so it won't hurt as much." Even though Bakugou has a monster sized dick, Izuku was still scared.

Bakugou then aligned himself onto Izuku's twitching hole and rammed his moanster size dick into Izuku's hole. Izuku was wide eyed with his head cocked back, mouth gaping open and drool pouring over his moth.

"I thought I was going crazy, I really wanted to stick it in your ass~!" Bakugou groaned as the pleasure of izuku warm inside ravaged his bare dick.

A/N: I apologize for the slow update. I was studying for my driver's license and did not want to rush into the story.