Chapter 2 Pt. 1

"Hey Ranboo, Tommy, are you done studying? I'm ready to go to sleep-" Tubbo was greeted with Tommy asleep in Ranboo's lap, Ranboo on his computer. "Can you put him on the bed?" "Oh, yeah, sure Tub." Ranboo carefully picked Tommy up and put him on the left side of the bed, which was pressed against the barren wall. "Tubbo?" "Yea Ranboo?" "I am truly sorry about worrying you man, that wasn't cool." "It's ok, I've already forgiven you. Now go get ready for bed" Tubbo said while slowly getting into bed, making sure to not wake Tommy. "Ok."

Ranboo came back with his hair pulled up and pj's on. He slipped into the right side of the bed (Tubbo always slept in between the two.) Ranboo tossed and turned, trying to sleep, but ultimately failing at doing so. He grabbed his phone and saw it was midnight.

'Great.' Ranboo thought. 'Wait....'

Ranboo found himself on the floor of the living room/kitchen/dining room, sitting on the fluffy, pink rug, with his guitar. He got it from someone a while ago. A friend....but no matter. He started playing Crybaby by Melanie Martinez. His voice carrying the song, his fingers moving thoughtlessly, and it was almost like he wasn't in a apartment with a total of 4 rooms anymore. He was somewhere calm, and nice, and safe....

He heard something get knocked into.

'Shit shit shit shit shit. I got too comfortable. Are Tommy and Tubbo ok?!'

He raised his guitar and spoke up. "Who are you?!"

"Hey hey hey, Ranboo it's just me."

"Tubbo?"

"Yeah, boss man-"

"Why are you up?"

"Well, you seem sad, and I heard you playing, so I listened in. I don't know much about your past. Do you need to talk?"

"I don't know much about yours or Tommy's, do I?"

"True." Tubbo responded.

"We should probably talk about that. We can do that right now, actually." "No, we need sleep. Another night. Ok?" Ranboo chuckled out while ruffling Tubbo's hair. "Let's get to bed, bee boy." Ranboo slid his hand from the top of tubbo's head, down his arm, to his wrist, grabbed it, and gently pulled him back towards the bedroom. "Fine, boss man." They both got into bed and tried to sleep. Tubbo eventually fell into unconsciousness.

But Ranboo laid there, staring at the ceiling.