Chapter 2 Pt. 2

Ranboo was the first to wake up. He rubbed his eyes while getting up, and looked at Tubbo hugging Tommy. 'These jerks...I love them to death.' He thought. 'I'll do whatever to keep them safe.'

"Huh...?" Tubbo yawned. 'It's...a note.'

'Hey guys, I finally got a raise at work!
Anyhow, they asked me to be earlier today,
so I'll be gone for a lot of today.
Y'all be safe, ok?
Love, Ranboo, your beloved'

'Of course.' Tubbo laughed to himself. 'Of course.'

"Thank you sir!" "You're welcome ma'am!" Ranboo replied. "Next?" "Hey, can I have two espresso's, a hot coco, and two morning brew tea's?" The man asked, digging in a bag.

"Sure, that'll be $20.97."

"Ok, here you go."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome-"

"Wait." Wilbur said, looking up for the first time and the worker. "Is your name Ranboo?"

"How'd you know that?!" Ranboo replied in shock. "I'm Wilbur. The creep that took you from the bigger creep. Heh." Ranboo stared at him blankly while listening. To the coffee brewing. The sugar melting into the tea. The squeak of the bathroom door. The shuffling of feet.

"Your parents weren't to harsh on you, we're they?" "Oh," Ranboo replied, "no, they were happy I wasn't dead. Thanks, by the way. I don't know what they would've done if I didn't come home." "You're welcome man, I wasn't gonna let you get kidnapped." Will replied with a laugh. "Here's my number, if you need me kid." And he speed-walked out with the two espressos, two teas, and the hot cocoa.

'What will this cause? Is he a good or bad thing to be associated with?'

'Am I gonna get Tommy or Tubbo hurt?'

'Wait, WHAT!?'

On the back of the sticky note with Wilbur Soot's number on it, was a 20 dollar bill with the word 'tip' written left of it. 'Woah...'

And he left work with $40 in tips by the end of the shift, which ended at 2pm today.