Chapter 3

Smut warning

“Bye guys! See y’all later!” Junkyu called out to Jeongwoo and Junghwan, walking away from the pairing as he headed back to his studio apartment with his large plant. Junkyu hummed a small tune, walking with ease, looking around at his surroundings. He saw the typical city lifestyle, people bustling in and out of places, cars moving down and up the streets while the city lights gleam all around him. He felt satisfied at the moment as if nothing could interrupt his happy-go-lucky mood. 

But yet it did. 

As he turned around the corner onto the street he lived on, he bumped into a man. A muscle one.

“Oh! My bad man” the stranger said, backing up a bit to give space to Junkyu.

“I-I, no problem, b-bye!” Junkyu squeaked out, nervous as he realized what just happened. He gulped and dashed away, hurrying to his studio apartment.

When Junkyu had bumped into the man, for a brief moment he felt the man’s pecs, feeling the warmth since the man was only wearing a white tank top. Junkyu’s face felt flamed, embarrassed but a growing sense of arousal from the brief interaction with the man’s pecs. 

Junkyu entered his apartment building, heading to the elevator. He entered it alone and while in the elevator, he tried to forget the memory of the warmth and soft thickness the man’s pecs had. He didn’t want to be perverted and keep on revisioning it but it stuck, especially when he tried to forcibly tell his mind not to think about it, it only made him think about the pecs, which were peeking out of the man’s white tank top, showing skin. 

Junkyu clamped up a bit, his mouth drooling more and more from the thought of the man. He did get a brief glimpse of the man’s face, seeing the attractive facial features. He also noticed the arms, remembering how buff they were. The thought of the muscular man was sending Junkyu into a hormonal spiral. 

His body heated up, growing with arousal and his member began to grow inside his pants, sticking downward till it got hard enough to stick upwards.

“Oh god this is embarrassing,” Junkyu thought, cringing at the fact he got a hard-on simply from a brief touch of a man’s chest. Eventually, the elevator came to a stop and he dashed out of it and opened his door to his studio apartment. 

Junkyu’s face felt red and his body was craving, salivating for pleasure. He was welcomed to the sight of his plant, still big and draping all over the front of his bed. He gulped a bit, hoping to ease the wet lumps growing inside his throat as a response to his horniness. 

He had to admit that ever since he got the plant, he hadn’t had the chance to pleasure himself since he felt embarrassed when doing it in front of the plant. It felt odd in his eyes as if something was watching over him while he stroked himself. But he felt his body crying out for pleasure, wanting sexual satisfaction. 

He sighed audibly and decided it was time. He walked past his plants, feeling the same aura of something watching him but he ignored it for the sake of his overwhelming arousal. He got onto his bed and leaned against the wall, horizontally across the bed and side by side from his plant. It was his usual position for when he would jerk off, appreciating the wall support. 

Feeling shy and awkward, he took off his jacket, pausing for a moment, feeling an instinct that something was waiting if not watching him. He then let it go and lifted his shirt a bit, tucking it in with his chin. He gulped, his memories of the hot man’s chest, the warmth, and thickness of the pecs filling his groin with a wave of pleasure. 

Determined, he unbuttoned his jeans and took them off, lifting his hips a bit to get the jeans off, and placed them on the floor. So he was left in his chin tucked shirt and his bright blue briefs. He always liked the specific briefs because they made his butt look plump, curving his cheeks to be bigger and juicer. 

He took his right hand and palmed himself a bit through the fabric. 

“Oh,” He moaned out silently, pleasure rushing through his member. He did it again, using his thumb to rub against the head, through the fabric. His hard member begins to peak through the waistband of his briefs, growing big enough. He gulped once more, feeling nervous for an unknown reason, and then swallowed the nervous feeling down as he lifted his briefs’ waistband and crawled his hands to palm his member.

He let out a small sigh, feeling his warm palm heat up his hard dick, pleasure coursing through it. Then he decided to start stroking, grabbing ahold of his member and dragging it up and down slowly, pulling down his waistband to his balls.

His body begged for more, wanting more friction so he began to speed, closing his eyes to visualize the memory of the man and his muscular chest. He could remember the softness his skin held, all from the single pinkie that accidentally touched the part of his chest that peeked out from his white tank top. It flooded his mind, making him more aroused and slowly dragging his cock up and down continuously. 

But then, the memory of the man was unable to provide the same levels of arousal, making it harder to pleasure himself. He huffed out, mad and upset, not wanting to lose momentum. The friction from stroking himself wasn’t being met with pleasure and he got mad a bit, losing more momentum. 
Suddenly a new feeling appeared. Junkyu gasped, he felt a cold but slimy touch, massaging his balls. 

“Oh!” Junkyu moaned out, surprised and turned on by the new feeling. Then more slimy touches arrived, one grasping the bottom of his shaft and coiling around it. Two peeked from behind both sides of his back, coiling over his shoulder to pinch and pull at his nipples. Junyku began to huff out more, enjoying the sudden new wave of pleasure, no longer stroking his dick and just taking it all in. 

The slimy feeling at his dick, began to stroke him, moving up and down at a slow pace, milking him. Junkyu decided to open his eyes, having been closed the whole time, and see what the mysterious slimy touches. 

He gasped loudly, seeing plant vines pinch and lubricate his nipples while two strokes his member, which Junkyu could see was spilling out pre-cum. 

He looked over to his side, following the vines and realizing they came from his giant plant. His eyes widened, surprised to see such a thing but his mind was more focused on getting off, so he decided to put the questions to the side for later. 

His moans got louder, letting out huffs of breaths and groans as the special slime the vines were coated with kept on lubricating and pleasuring his dick.

His nipples would get played with, being pinched while his dick was stroked, timing out well. 

A fire increased in Junkyu’s member, the vines stroking him faster now. Eventually, the heat rises and spurt out sticky hot cum through his member. Junkyu let out a loud moan, feeling extreme relief and pleasure and his eyes went back a bit. 

He exhaled and inhaled deeply, a fazy afterglow filling his body as he turned around for a bit and laid on his bed. His cum still was on his body, at the moment, he was a bit busy processing what just happened. Junkyu realized the vines followed him and then began to absorb the cum off his body, leaving a merely sticky feeling in its place. 

His eyes widened, suddenly remembering that a plant just jerked him off. 

“Ah, wait what?!” he exclaimed, confused and nervous by what just happened. 

“Plants don’t do that, right?” Junkyu thought, questioning himself. But before he could think more, he realized it was late and that the afterglow was putting a rather drowsy effect on him. So he closed his eyes, leaving his worries to the morning.