Chapter 4

Smut warning

Junkyu woke up groggily, hearing his alarm blare next to him. Opening his eyes, he sees a brief amount of sunlight pour through his blinds. He rose a bit, wiping at his eyes and then looking forward. He sees the plant and then proceeds to gasp loudly. 

Seeing the plant, Junkyu remembers the night before and how it jacked him off, something he wasn’t aware it could do. Looking down and seeing his own self, his memories come to life as he realizes he still was in his shirt and underwear. 

“Ah!” Junkyu cries out, confused and in the anguish of last night’s events. He got out of bed, hurrying and getting ready for work. He grabbed pants and new underwear and changed his shirt to his job uniform. He grabbed the deodorant and tried to make himself smell nice by rubbing it on his armpits. 

Looking at the plant again, he felt his face flush with embarrassment, confused still. He dashed out the door, heading to his job. He wanted to put his mind to work and try to forget about yesterday’s events. 

The day moves forward as per time, and Junkyu finds himself walking back to his apartment. He had just suffered through a long day of over-demanding customers and cleaning up spills. His body ached a bit from the strenuous work. Then a thought popped up into his mind. 

“Do you remember?” Junkyu froze, remembering the plant and its actions from yesterday. 

“Remember when it teased your nipples?” 

“Remember when it massaged your balls?”

“Remember when it stroked you till you cummed?” Junkyu got interrupted from his thought process, needing to cross the street, saved from being reminded more graphically of the plant’s skills. 

Yet when Junkyu flashbacked to each moment, he only grew hard. He was confused, weird out that a plant can do such devious things to him. It felt amazing but it was also just weird in his mind. 

Then Junkyu notices many people walking by him, especially the oddities. He sees a human in a bunny fursuit, a human wearing a latex shirt while moaning quietly, etc. then a thought pops up again. 

“But yet, the world is pretty weird, maybe the plant is just another part of it” Junkyu reasoned with himself. Lots of people may have odd lives, whether it would be sexual or not, and Junkyu getting off thanks to a plant is just another example. Junkyu felt a sense of confidence rise again, no longer feeling ashamed or weird about the plant anymore. 

Suddenly he felt a surge of arousal and excitement, remembering what the plant did before and curious to see what else it can do to him. He began to hurry up, speed walking his way back to his apartment, his face beaming a bright smile. 

He got into the elevator and smashed the button leading to his floor. Reaching his floor, he got out his keys and ran to his door, entering and slamming the door shut. 

He turned around and saw his plant, large, and full of slime-coated tentacles. He gulped, his mouth salivating and his body shaking in excitement. 

“Hello,” he said to the plant, wanting to be kind and gentle. Submissive as well.

He decided to try and repeat what he did yesterday, stripping to his underwear and touching himself a bit. 
He took off his shirt and pants with ease, left in his white briefs. He gulped and then headed to his bed. Getting on all fours, he faced his plump ass to the plant, wiggling it a bit to see if it would respond. He looks back and sees a small amount of movement. 

Hurrying the process up a bit, he reached back and slid his fingers through the waistband, grabbing one of his butt cheeks to spread. Using his index finger, he lightly touched his hole, feeling the warmth and tightness.

He could feel his insides churn and desire for more, wanting to be full.
Immediately the plant got touchy, crawling forward to Junkyu quickly.

Junkyu felt the cold slimy vines wrap around his ankles, pulling them in which he fell on his stomach and then spreading his legs. 

Laying on his stomach, he felt more vines wrap around his legs, massaging them lightly while coating them lightly in the slime. He smiled, loving the feeling of the leg massage. Then the vines got closer, reaching and itching closely to his ass. 

Junkyu swallowed, eager to feel the vines inside of him. The vines reached the edge of his underwear, peaking into his white briefs through the leg holes.
Junkyu could feel the vines kneading
his ass, squeezing and spreading his cheeks apart. 

It all began to make his dick got hard, enjoying the sensuous kneading and massages. A vine got in the middle, lingering a bit in his crack, leaving slime to which Junkyu let out a small whimper. 

Junkyu could sense some impatience in the plant, as it proceeds to rip off the white briefs, ruining them. But Junkyu was too focused on being pleasured than losing a pair of underwear, especially as the vines wrapped around Junkyu’s body and flipped him over, now lying on his back. His legs were being lifted and spread apart, testing his flexibility. 

The vines crept up and began to tease and caress Junkyu’s nipples, petting them. Then the vines went for it and began to coil around his dick, lightly stroking him. Junkyu moaned louder, loving how the vines pulled his member up and down, pausing to tease his slit as well.

Junkyu then felt a vine creep up from the side, priding at his lips. He felt the slime coat his lips, which he then licked his lips, curious to know what the slime tasted like. It was surprisingly sweet, a sugary syrup that made Junkyu feel flush and his senses felt heighten a bit. He opened his mouth, wanting more of the slime, and before he knew it, the vine dove right into his mouth. 

His moans got more muffled as the vine slithered in his teeth, coating his mouth in the slime. After it was done coating, it began to thrust in and out, with
Junkyu sucking on the vine for more slime and licking it when he could. His whines would be silenced as the vine continued to stroke him longingly, pre-cum spurting and leaking. 

Junkyu felt his eyes open wide, feeling a vine reach his hole, lubricating and massaging the muscle glands. The vine then slowly entered its way in, pushing past the tight threshold and expanding it. Junkyu felt slight pain as the vine was fairly large before the slime started to make it all feel more pleasurable. 

The vines got faster, speeding a bit and thrusting in and out more of Junkyu’s many holes. He could feel the vine in his mouth reach the back of his throat, deepthroating him down to a point where he had a hard time moving his
head, basically laying there. 

Meanwhile, the vine at his hole would quicken, reaching deeper inward and pulling out, making Junkyu whine when he didn’t feel the vine inside him, craving the fullness. 

Then the vine at his hole hit his prostate, causing Junkyu to arch his back in response, louder muffled noises being emitted. All he could hear was the sloppy sounds of the thrusting in and out of his holes. It made Junkyu grow hard, hearing the noises to which the vine would respond, stroking him and now at beat with the thrustings inside his asshole. 

Junkyu moaned out loudly, heat had risen in his member and with his toes arched. White-hot liquid spurts out onto the vine. The vines eagerly took the cum, absorbing it and leaving a faint sticky feeling in its place. He huffed, his mouth and throat sore from being deepthroated and his hole feeling much larger than it was before. His body felt shaky, loving the feeling of completion, drowsiness just washing over him. 

The plant was kind enough and instinctively flipped Junkyu back on his stomach, massaging his back and legs.

Junkyu loved the feeling of his aching body being massaged and curated by the multitude of vines, all working in harmony. Before he knew it, his eye drifted asleep, having been quite late.