Chapter 5

Junkyu woke up the next morning, grinning widely and lazily looking forward, seeing his plant stay still. He reached over and touched one of the vines, feeling its slime-coated texture, letting it coil over his hand. He giggled, loving the wonderful gift fate had given him. 

He no longer cared if he couldn't find the former plant shop that had mysteriously disappeared. All he cared about was maintaining the plant and feelings it vines manhandled him. 
He sighed contemptuously and got dressed, readying himself for work. But then his phone vibrates. Junkyu checked it and he realized someone texted him.

He opened his phone and he saw it was
Jaehyuk, his friend who worked at the FBI.

Jaehyuk

Jaehyuk: Hey FYI, some Japanese FBI agents are going to be kidnapping you real soon

Junkyu read the text, unsure if his friend was for real or not. 

Wait for what! Why!

Panic and fear spilled into Junkyu’s bloodstream, as his body started to shake and his nerves felt aflame. He didn’t know what to do if he should run away or stay put. Then a vine crept up to his ankle, massaging it. Junkyu smiled, feeling grateful for his plant.

Jaehyuk: I'm not entirely sure

Jaehyuk: All I heard was your name, location, and that you were harboring something dangerous

Jaehyuk: also you owe me since I really shouldn't be telling you this

Junkyu rolled his eyes, annoyed at the thought that he owed something to Jae Hyuk. He then reviewed the text and looked around, wondering what could be the dangerous thing. All he had were typical objects. Then his eyes glanced over at the plant, its vine slithering around and it hit him, it was the plant. 

Anger filled him, not wanting to lose the plant to some greedy government people. He had only just bonded with the plant and now he refuses to let go.

They would probably just chop it up and do painful experiments on it. He angrily texted back, wanting info on the Japanese agents. 

Who are the agents?

I want to fight back

Jaehyuk: Well, one of them is my boyfriend so don't kill him. 

Jaehyuk: The rest are his unit. They might have guns, likely something to knock you out as well. 

Wait, you have a boyfriend!

When did that happen?!?!

Junkyu felt a mixture of confusion and excitement, glad to see his friend dating but also worried that his friend might get mad if he accidentally hurts them. 

Jaehyuk: ehe when I was working, things got  s t e a my

Then Jaehyuk asks something that makes his cheeks blush brightly.

Jaehyuk: Also umm… this might be embarrassing

Jaehyuk: but did you get a new sex toy?

Junkyu felt his throat stilled, going frozen in embarrassment and confusion.

Jaehyuk: I'm the FBI assigned to monitor your phone and I've been hearing lots of uh moaning

Jaehyuk: It's nothing to be ashamed of!
It's just…

I-