Chapter 8

A few months later
Junkyu woke up, finding himself in a large white king-sized bed, surrounded by vines. He giggles, reaching over to pet the vines, feeling the slime stick onto him and the vines lazily coil around his fingers. 

He got out of bed, only wearing a pair of white boxer briefs. He lightly walked around, avoiding stepping on the vines to prevent hurting them. He would run his hands across the vines while walking around his room which was also the plant's room. It was a large place, as big as a school so the plant could grow without constraints and with lots of sunlight as well.

Ever since he released the first seed for the government, he got hired to have it be specifically his job, pleasuring the plant to release seeds. He was expected to have three seeds a month which was extremely easy since he was always playing with the plant, becoming a moaning mess every night. 

The salary for the job was insane in Junkyu’s opinion and he even got a house provided by the government for where he and the plant lived. He spent his days dealing with occasional mundane tasks and socializing with the scientists and FBI agents who would enter his house for an inspection. 

Ever since he first achieved getting a seed, he has gotten used to having people watch him and the plant have fun. Sometimes he liked it, finding it scandalous and hot. The scientists would mostly watch for research and scientific reasons, casually sitting there while writing things down. Junkyu was always amazed at their ability to be professional. 

Junkyu walked down the hallways, reaching for his room that he dedicated for clothes. Thanks to his massive salary, he would go on frequent shopping sprees, always bringing friends to both flaunt and gift with his newfound wealth. 

He remembered the first time he brought his friends, Jeongwoo and Junghwan on a shopping spree and they both were wide eye and confused in the end. Then they visited his house and their minds were blown and they had many questions. Junkyu did his best to answer some but he let the two fill in the gaps for themselves, not wanting to admit he just gets fucked by a plant for a living. 

He reaches his room, opening the doors, and immediately hears a startled yelp. 

"Ah!" Hyunsuk said, hiding behind Jihoon's large figure, to which Junkyu realized that they both were shirtless and seem on their way to losing the pants as well. Junkyu frown, annoyed and infuriated.

"Uh hi," Jihoon said, giving an awkward wave. 

"WA! Can people stop trying to fuck in my house?" Junkyu said loudly, mad because it wasn't the first time he caught a couple getting nasty in his house. He remembered a few weeks ago, he caught Asahi and Jaehyuk who were visiting, both in his bathroom making out. 

"Uh, it-I, sorry-" Hyunsuk said, his face a beet red and stumbling his words. 

"Please leave," Junkyu said, pointing out the door. They both left in a walk of shame, grabbing their shirts and buttoning them back on. 

"Let's try somewhere else" Jihoon whispered, which Junkyu could hear as the couple turned the corner. 

"Let's try not at my HOUSE!" Junjyu shouted after them, to which he hear scurrying. Junkyu sighed, not wanting to see that first thing in the morning. He grabbed a few shirts that were on the floor and put them back on hangers.

"Too many hormonal scientists" Junkyu whispered, annoyed that the couple dared to knock clothes off as well. "God I can't believe I'll have to see them later tonight," Junkyu said out loud, a habit he picked up when living in a large mansion. 

He was referring to the party he was throwing tonight with his friends, the scientists, FBI agents, and his old friends as well. It was to be thrown in the garden he planted but haven't kept up with since it was too large and now he hires a gardening service to make it clean and tidy.