Chapter 7

Smut warning

Junkyu laid in bed, feeling a bit nervous but at the same time, he was giddy. He was about to experience the plant of Aphrodite again, and feel vines wrap around his body and make him make loud sloppy noises. The thought of it all excited him to his very core. 

The door to his white void room opened with a sudden rush. Hyunsuk stepped forward. 

“Hi Junkyu, you are now ready to produce a seed from the plant of Aphrodite,” Hyunsuk said, coughing a bit, nervous at the idea. Junkyu nodded, feeling his body shake in excitement, he couldn’t stop bouncing up and down. 

He found Jihoon outside his room and he led Junkyu down the hallways. Junkyu skipped, hummed, and galloped, exercising his excited energy. He could hear Jihoon chuckle a bit while Hyunsuk would occasionally hum along, looking at his clipboard. 

Eventually, Jihoon stopped and turned around to face Junkyu. 

“Are you ready?” Jihoon said, casting an uneasy glance at Junkyu. 

“As ready as I ever can be,” Junkyu responded, beaming a big smile with overflowing confidence.

“Alright,” Jihoon replied. He then stepped to the side and pressed a button, opening a door. “You can head on in,” Jihoon said. 

Junkyu nodded, slowly walking through the door. On the other side, he found the plant, standing tall in the middle of a large greenhouse. Its vines stretched out through the floors and dome ceiling. Junkyu gulped, in awe of the plant of Aphrodite’s massive size and gall. It only made him more excited. 

“Hello, we meet again,” Junkyu said, waving to be polite. The plant was unresponsive. So Junkyu decided to speed things up and he grazed one of the nearby vines. The vine reacted and began to coil around his arm, he could feel the slime coating stain his white shirt. More and more vines got closer, recognizing Junkyu's presence and eagerness. 

The vines began to wrap and coil around Junkyu’s limbs. Then they grabbed tightly onto his clothes and began to pull and rip them apart, leaving Junkyu naked. Junkyu felt a slight chill up his back as a cold breeze hit him but the plant fixed that by wrapping a few vines on Junkyu's torso and lifting him. The vines slithered on his body, caressing his nipples and coating his body with the slime. Then a few more vines reached up to wrap around Junkyu’s ankles and spread his legs apart, leaving his hole wide open for easy access.

Junkyu whimpered a bit as the vines started to lightly pinch and tease his nipples, turning him more and more on. He felt a vine creep up on his back and coil around his neck, poking his lips for entry. He opened wide and felt the vine rush in, his mouth getting coated in a sweet syrup aka the slime. 

Next, the vines grabbed hold of his dick, lightly stroking it and making Junkyu moan. He could feel the vine occasionally pausing to tease his slit, his sense a bit more heightened when consuming the slime.

Then the vines touched his butt cheeks, beginning to knead them and squish the plumpness of his cheeks. He could feel his glutes getting squished and kneaded from the vines. He felt a single vine stroke along his hole, dragging from the top of his butt to his balls and back, teasing his hole. He felt the need to be filled so badly, wanting to feel the slime coat his insides. 

Suddenly he jerks upward, shocked as the vines had begun to spank him. He felt the sharp recoil as the vine hit his butt cheeks, rubbing afterward to ease the pain. Only to then spank again. He cried out in reaction but it was muffled as the vine kept on thrusting into his mouth. 

He was starting to lose his ability to suck on the vine in his mouth as he couldn’t help but just moan and whimper as the vine kept on intensely thrusting faster into his mouth, making sloppy noises that echoed in the greenhouse.

Then the plant stopped spanking, giving him a break as the vines caressed his cheeks which he had a feeling were bright red at this point. A vine crept down to his hole again and eased the muscle glands with the slime, lubricating it. Junkyu did his best to ease his hole, not wanting it to be impossibly tight to penetrate. 

Eventually, the vine begins to dig into his hole, expanding and contrasting the bodily function to stay tight. Junkyu loudly moaned, loving the feeling of the slime coat on his insides, making it feel slippery as the vine kept on pushing in and out, leaving him empty to full in a matter of seconds. 

The process continued, his hole kept on being penetrated and being filled with a vine. His mouth kept on being thrust into by a vine as while the body was being massaged by a multitude of other vines, some caressing his nipples and making them purple. But then the plant decided that wasn’t enough.

Junkyu was in autopilot for a bit, enjoying the pleasure of being fucked through his many holes, before it got disrupted. His eyes go wide, as he immediately feels another vine trying to penetrate, alongside the first vine, his hole, making it expand farther and fill his insides more. 

He gasped out loud, still muffled as two vines simultaneously pushed in and out of his hole, making him feel all the more full. His breathing got more erratic, doing his best to handle the two holes but he felt he was in extreme ecstasy. The two vines would proceed to hit his prostate at the same time, sending an intense rush of pleasure and tingling through his body, eventually hitting his dick. 

He screamed a bit the first time the vines hit his prostate, before letting out loud moans and whimpers every other time, his body shaking at the intense wave of pleasure. He felt the vine at his dick speed up a bit, timing alongside the vines at his hole to stroke. He could feel pre-cum leaking like crazy as his eyes roll back, enjoying the sweet gift life has provided him with. 

He could feel his body about to cum but then something different happened. The vines got warmer, something seemed to be heating up. He looked around and he noticed that any other vines that weren’t holding onto him were wriggling in pleasure, shaking. He noticed little slits opening at the end of the vines. Then suddenly he regained focus as he felt his member explode with sticky white liquid, to which he moaned out loudly. 

The vines continue to thrust a bit inside of him instead of stopping and Junkyu could feel the heat rising inside of him, to a point where he felt it reach the tip of the vines and suddenly he gasped.

Light green liquids spurted out the slits, all over the greenhouse from every vine. Junkyu felt his hole get creamed with the liquids, filling up to the brim with the mysterious light green liquids.

He was able to taste it, tasting creamy and sweet with a hint of saltiness. He could feel his mouth and hole be filled with the cream, his taste buds being overwhelmed by the new taste, and his asshole walls getting coated with a new substance. 

The vines stopped wriggling, cooling down. Junkyu was brought down to the ground to which he laid down, in the afterglow, and a bit shocked by the new reaction of the plant. He petted the vines of the plant, as some of the vines continue to massage his limbs. He chuckled a bit, amused at the whole situation. 

Suddenly he heard shouting as a door opened and many scientists came in. 

“Everyone! Collect as much of the seed as you can!” Junkyu realized it was
Jihoon, directing the other scientists. He went over to Junkyu who was laying on the ground, his limbs still sore and weak to stand up. 

“Hey buddy, um nice job,” Jihoon said, giving a thumbs up. Junkyu chuckled. 
“Yeah, thanks” then Junkyu felt his eyes roll back as his body was too exhausted to carry on the conversation.