Chapter 1

How did I get here. Standing in the middle of Toman and Moebius with a glass shard sticking out of my right thigh with crimson liquid seeking out of it. Let's go back a little.

Oh shit, I'm running late again seriously if I'm late this time I get an after-school detention fuckk. I run out of the small apartment that I live alone in and get to the front gate of the school. Bumping into some delinquents on the way as they yell disgusting shit at me or tell me to "watch where I am going". If only delinquents had some manners. Speeding through the streets on my feet when I bump into some blonde kid wearing puffy pants and a white shirt. I quickly apologize and continue on my merry way but for some very odd reason, I can't help but think I've seen him somewhere.

Making it just in time before the teacher can say something sitting in the back cause OmG i'M aN eMo GiRl. Ok yeah no i just like the seat. Now I'm not the smartest person out there but I'm surely not the dumbest. My grades would be around 85% if anything so I'll take that as a win. Time rolls slowly as the bell finally goes for lunch and whatnot. Strolling around the school premises when I see this huge gathering in this pit-looking thing. (bear with me please). I see the same kid I saw in the morning getting purely bashed by someone twice his size. Wondering if i should step in or not someone had beat me to it. A boy who only seemed an inch or two taller than me with blonde hair, behind him was a much taller boy who had a braid and a scar on the left side of his head. In less than a second everyone was bowing at a 90-degree angle, shit who is this guy bro. I didn't get to hear much since they were quite far away but I know what I saw. One kick after and the guy was rolling on the floor. Talk about embarrassing. 

Thinking I'll never have to intervene again or have any further interaction with them, I walk away. Getting through the rest of the day with nothing else interesting happening as I get home. My only nice neighbor greets me, she was an old one but nonetheless, she is nice. An envelope sitting on my kitchen counter as I enter. Already knowing what it was I went to open it and see $20,000. (I'm sorry I really don't know yen). Of course, he overdid it again. If you're wondering where I got this money, my father had set it. He is currently in America with my devil of a step-mum. My mother passed away when I was 10 so it's only been 4 years. Living alone isn't that bad, I mean I have a cat so I'm not the loneliest person out there. Although since I am young my aunty comes to check in on me once in a while. She can't take me in since my dad would despise that, she was my mother's sister and he doesn't want any relation to that side of the family. Back to my cool-ass aunt, she has taught me everything I know, and man she is just a badass. Cooking myself a little before going to sleep.  Little did I know tomorrow would be one hell of a ride.

Going through my morning routine to get ready for school gets so repetitive. Remembering the bundle of cash I had received, I slack off on the bento and decide I'll just buy something on the way from a convenience store or something. Since I was actually on time for once it was a slow stroll until I actually got to school.

Boring classes started to roll and breaks went by faster than I thought. Wow, I never realized how I talk to no one at school. Wait what the fuck, why the hell am I so lonely. Should I try talking to other people or like nah. I mean it could be nice but it takes so much effort. Snapping me back into class wasn't the teacher but the guys from yesterday. Wait what the kid that was getting beat up yesterday was Takemitchy?! Seeing only a little of the beaten-up 3rd years outside of the class was shocking but at the same time, it wasn't. Following a crowd to the 3 standing there. Honestly from the outside, it kinda seemed they were bullying Takemitchy but most of us could figure out that they weren't. Not really caring as much as I just wanted to get out but they were blocking it. As soon as I was about to say something, a pink-haired girl, I think her name was Hina, slapped the shorter boy and oh shit the silence was loud. The tattooed boy got into something with Takemitchy. Shit Takemitchy, I didn't know this kid had balls and mad respect for Hina, she a bad bitch. To be fair I didn't care much about their brawl.

Although his response to the slap was something I was not expecting but it filled my chest with warmth and made me think maybe delinquents aren't that bad. He had said with a smile that he would never hit women and I know that it should be common sense but hearing it from someone who seemed as important as him made it feel more powerful. Honestly respect. His jacket read "Toman" as he left the building. Toman huh. Look I can fight but never have I thought about joining a gang, never saw a point and they never had goodwill so it was always a waste of time. If anything I used to beat them up. But Toman seems different, they seem better morally and more genuine. 

________________________________________________________________________________

And that's chapter uno. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far, I know right now it's pretty boring but trust me it will get better.  983 words !

If you have any questions or advice or anything please comment and let me know:))

I really wanna make this a good book so other people can enjoy it as much as I love writing it :)

Have a great day guys !! <3

________________________________________________________________________________