Chapter 15

I hope you guys enjoy this. It took forever to write. The start is a little boring but trust me it gets interesting!! Okay enjoy<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Although I knew I had to be on alert 24/7 now thanks to Kiskai i still chose to go to school, honestly it's not even a choice since if I don't bring good marks he'd just move me to America. Anyways through I slip on my terrible uniform, they make the skirt too short for my liking and the shoes are so hard to walk in. How is anyone meant to fight in this.

I get to school and the most boring lessons roll, for the first time I'm actually sitting with Hina so it was almost bearable. Then came rolling lunch, Hina felt guilty about going to her other friends but I told her it was okay. I was strolling around classrooms and would you look at that. Takemitchi.

"Hey guys, whatchu doin" I say as I enter the room. I read the words written on the board, it was the whole system of Toman. And new information be found, Takemitchy had joined and gone under Mitsuya.

We all started discussing the current issue at hand, the fight with Valhalla. It was not going to be a walk in the park let me tell you that.

Yamagishi then spoke about someone named Kazutora. Something about him being one hell of a fighter and the whole amazing shabang. All attention was turned to the door as someone entered.

He had a mix of black and blond streaks with a lion tattoo on his neck and a beauty mark near his eye. He's actually kind of hot.

Makoto then was intimidating him to go away and that he had no business here. This guy was weird. Instead of responding to Makoto he made a straight beeline towards Takemitchy. Huh.

"y/n, he's kazutora" Yamagishi whispers in my ear as we all observe the scene.

"Takemitchy come with me to Valhalla". Huh.

"Sure" HUH

"What, what, reel back a little. Takemichi what the hell. How can you go anywhere with this guy, who knows what if he kills you"

"I won't but you can come for assurance if you'd like Y/n" Kazutora speaks freely. How does he know my name? I decided to tag along as we walked out of the class.

"Who are you?" Takemitchy asks the boys with broken legs holding onto the crutches for their lives.

We learn that Kazutora had actually broken their legs...good thing I came along for Takemitchy.

From the outside the headless angels hideout looked pretty normal and boring but the atmosphere immediately changes as you walk in. All eyes on you walking behind Kazutora. In front of you was a small crowd circling a fight that was happening.

Wait was that Baji? I look at the guy he was pounding and WHAT?! WHO DARES HIT CHIFUYU AND HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE AND I THOUGHT BAJI AND CHIFUYU WERE INSEPARABLE.

I couldn't bear to watch any longer, so instead of closing my eyes and turning around like what a smart person would do...I do the opposite.

Before baji could land another punch on chifuyu I grab his fist and push it back as we both make deadly eye-contact. It was almost as whoever rips their eyes away first loses. An up roar was made from the crowd.

"How dare she interrupt the initiation!"

"Someone kill this bitch!"

"Run Missy before we kill you!"

Hanma then raises his hand having the same effect Mikey does on Toman as everyone goes silent.

"You're an interesting one you know that" Hanma questions me. I ignore him not knowing what to say so I instead pick up chifuyu's unconscious body bridal style hoping to leave immediately for the doctors.