Chapter 12 & Announcement

Hey guys I had some free time during exam week so I bring you a chapterrrr I hope you guys enjoy it!! An important announcement at the end btw :)

___________________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UP"

What. ugh whats the time. It's barely 6 am and my aunt is waking me up.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up" I say while glaring after I had checked the time.

"I'll be leaving in like 30 min alright. I made some eggs and put them in the fridge for you and don't be late. Remember Mikeys coming at 9~ you better be looking good, you are my niece after all."

My sluggish ass only heard, "mikey, look good and eggs" I nodded her off saying i agreed while i just went back to sleep.

Knock knock

Huh, how long as it been. I wipe the drowsiness out of my eyes as I look around, my aunt was gone. I check my phone and I read 9:13 and multiple messages and calls from mikey. My eyes widen as I rush out of bed hearing knocks on the door again. I opened it quickly knowing it was probably Mikey.

"I'm so sorry! Come in and give me five minutes!"

Mikey sees my appearance and tries holding in his laughter as he enters the house. I give him the eggs I am supposed to eat since you know hospitality. I rush to the bathroom and to get looking presentable.

Mikey's pov

After sending my last message to y/n i can only imagine her probably freaking over it, although she would never admit it. Laughing at the thought of her red face I switched off my phone. Although the goofy smile that was on my face never washed away as I mindlessly laid in bed looking at my roof. I couldn't wait for tomorrow, seeing Y/n and the fact that she is finally joining Toman. Obviously I would never let her get hurt, duh but I know she can definitely handle herself.

"What are you so smiley about"

I turn my head to see Emma at the door of my room, waving her question off saying nothing before she catches on.

"Did you text y/n or something"

"That obvious?" I ask

"You guys are like the worst lovebird I've seen" yeah like Emma's one to talk.

"You got it wrong, the most oblivious couple would be you and draken" It was her turn now to turn a tomato. She puffs out some air before leaving my room. Finally have some peace and quiet trying to fall asleep early. I mean I could call over Draken and we could go get some dorayaki. So that my friends is exactly what I decided to do since life< dorayaki.

I called Draken to meet me at the nearest convenience store which we both could go to with no problem. I had on simple clothes as I spotted drakens tall figure waiting outside the store. I greet him and we do some small talk before buying our food and going to a small park near the store.

"So y/n joined toman huh?" Draken questionly confirms

"Yeah, isn't that cool. We could put her under Mitsuya or she could just chill with us at the top you know?"

"You know if she stands next to us at the top everyone will think you guys are a couple right?" Draken says side eyeing me.

"Then again you would probably love that huh AHHAH" Draken laughs at me.

"Hey I never said that!"

"You didn't have to your face said it all. You're so obvious, I bet she knows too."