Chapter 9

Hey guys this chapter is pretty long so enjoy :)

________________________________________________________________________________

It was pretty brutal out here right now. Punches being thrown everywhere as well as the people. I'm pretty sure I've accidentally stepped on at least 5 unconscious bodies and apologized for it. Although right now there was no time to be aloof, I had to focus since you never know when someone is gonna hit you from anywhere.

Thwack!

OWWWW bruh see what I mean, I wasn't paying attention and now someone had kicked my back which made me fall onto the floor. Of course while I was down there he was staring at me from up there thinking he was better than me. Puh-lease who do you think I am. I quickly swept his legs from underneath him making him harshly fall on his back. With a swift movement I went on top of him and knocked him out with one hit. After he was unconscious I looked up to see someone sneaking up to Baji with a sharpened screwdriver.

Like I would let anyone hurt such a pretty boy. I quickly jumped in before he got stabbed. Don't worry I didn't take the hit, I stopped it by grabbing his wrist harshly.

"Weapons. Really? That's no fun now is it." I say while I hold the boy up in the air by his wrist. The look he was giving me was screaming terrified. Sigh Fine I'll let him go. I struck him in the gut and picked up the screwdriver, throwing it as far away as I could.

"Thanks" Baji says with a lowkey salty voice

"Now we're even :)" Giving him a toothy grin.

We decided to stick together during the chaos and looking out for each other. I saw another boy with a blonde undercut who was fairly close to us.

"Chifuyu! Behind you!" Baji screams towards the blonde boy. Chifuyu huh. They seem close and I saw him standing pretty close to Baji during the last Toman meeting. I mean I wasn't there for long but I did notice him.

A thought came racing to my head as I started to ponder that Mikey is probably fighting alone. No one was looking out for him and knowing this gang they would have more weapons. Leaving Baji's side knowing he had Chifuyu as I rushed around to find Mikey. Looking around only to see Takemichi with the same face of worry. I run over to Takemitchy to ask him what's wrong.

"We need to find Draken!" He screamed as he frantically looked all over the place. Deciding to help him. If I couldn't help Mikey I could try helping Takemitchy out. I mean to be fair I think Takemitchy is the one who needs more help though. No offense Takemitchy you know I love you. Following him around the place as he rushes to find Draken.

The rain slows. My feet stop. My eyes shake in fear as we appear in front of a stabbed Draken. We rushed over to his aid using whatever we could to stop the bleeding. I hold his wound with my hands first before Takemitchy takes out a cloth from his pocket. Snatching the cloth out of his hand as I apply pressure on the wound.

"Hey guys! Take care of Draken for me!" Mikey screams as he dodges strikes. Nodding quickly as our eye-contact lingers which had calmed me down to a reasonable manner. Takemitchy takes Draken onto his shoulders while I wipe the blood onto my shirt as I clear out a path for us to walk out in since occasionally a delinquent would pop up from behind us. With staggering steps as Takemitchi carries Draken we hear voices from behind us. It was Hina and Emma.

It turns out they had called an ambulance so we all had to stop and wait for them to come. Is that all we could do? Wait for help to come. If Mikey was here he would have somehow save dhim already. He wants us to take care of Draken for him but we aren't as great as the Mikey so how are we meant to do this?