Chapter 4

Sneaking out of my Aunt's house as I leave a note saying I have volleyball training, I don't clearly since I'm over here meeting with Osanai. Although I had to have a quick stop at my own house to change into these baggy overalls, the top part of the jumpsuit is hanging off me as I wear a white shirt underneath. (I hope you guys get what I mean but if not wear whatever you guys would like :)). I'm not actually gonna be fighting in this, I just kind of want to oversee what happens. To be honest the only reason I'm here is because I'm interested in Mikey.

Wait.

What.

NO NO, I MEANT TOMAN. There is no way in hell I would be interested in that way with Mikey. Shaking my head to get that terrible thought out of my head as 50 of us walk to a dodgy warehouse. Looking at Moebius there seems to be a lot of us and most of them are carrying weapons too. I wonder how many members Toman has on them for Osanai to call these many members.

One, two, three, four does takemitchy count? Ok, then five. So fifty against five. HUH. What is Osanai thinking this isn't fair at all!

I look at Mikey as his eyes widen looking at me.

"Takemitchy I asked you to bring her here but not like this" Mikey says with a very sassy tone may I say. Takemitchy responds with just silence since he was looking at Osanai. All of a sudden, Osanai is complaining here saying Takemitchy is looking down on him and starts repeatedly punching him. He got in about two, three punches in before some other guy stepped in. Something on the lines of "your fight is with me". Was he the dude that did that terrible shit.

There was something about the way Osanai fought. He had little jumps and was always on his toes, he always had one hand covering himself as he punched with perfect form. This little shits a boxer ain't he. I started feeling bad for the Toman member who seemed to have enough as he was about to faint on the spot. Before I was about to interrupt, a Toman member was about to make a move before Mikey yelled

"Peh, I said sit back and watch Pah, didn't I?"

What is wrong with Mikey. The boy who I learned to be Pah was almost unconscious and this fucker was smiling at his own member in this state.

As the fight continued it had seemed that Pah had fainted while standing as Moebius started making fun of him. How come Osanai beat him up so easily but couldn't protect his friend's girlfriend. Something is up, the way Moebius acts is more of the type to do something like that rather than Toman.

It's time I step in.

"Osanai. That's enough" I say while walking up to the front.

"What did you just say?" his head snapped back at me glaring before he burst into laughter. He continued,

"Did you actually think we brang you here for your opinion". Confusion takes over my face as I start looking around the room.

"You're our new little toy <3". As he says that two people from behind grab my arms trying to pull me away. You think two men is enough to hold me back. Puh-lease. I got this.

Before I even got to make my move, Mikey had kicked Osanai down. One hit. It took Mikey one hit to take Osanai down. It would have at least taken me 7 hits to get him down but Mikey did it in one. The guys that were holding on to me got frightened and let me go.

"Sorry Ken-chin, I couldn't hold back :)". Draken laughs it off as he starts speaking.

"Let me tell you guys how Moebius lost. It's because you left the true delinquent past. Raping women, assaulting someone's parents, you're nothing but a piece of shit"

... Backtrack a little. Did this man just say raping women? Osanai actually fucking lied to me.

"Draken, are you saying Moebius beat up your friend and raped his girlfriend...?"

"Yeah, that's why we're fighting".

"So you're telling me Osanai fucking lied to me!". I'm bloody infuriated. How could I be fooled so easily. I turned to Moebius as they all started to cower in fear. If looks could kill all these fuckers would have been dead by now. In the corner of my eye, I see Osanai running to Mikey with a sharp bottle in hand. Oh no the fuck he doesn't!

"OSANAI DON'T". Takemitchy screams. But before the bottle could touch Mikey, I grabbed Osanai's hand which was holding the bottle to the air as I kneed him in the stomach. He drops the bottle which smashes the bottle into small sharp shards. I didn't stop there though, I went on top of him as I started punching his face repeatedly.

"You little fucking shit!.... Punch...How dare you do that!... Punch...And then put the blame on Toman...Punch." If Draken hadn't pulled me off him he would have been dead by the time I let out all of the anger I had stored up. No cause seriously how dare this asshole to think I would be fooled that easily then also lie about what they did and then on top of that further beat up the friend of who they had already beat up.

Snapping back into reality by the police sirens that started to ring indicating to get the fuck out of there. Draken lets me go as we all linger there for a little while as Mikey and Peh make jokes about how they are coming here to congratulate Toman. Although during that short period a lot happened.

Osanai grabbed a small shard of glass as he had his final revenge by sticking it into my right thigh.

"You little fucker!" I scream in agony. I never get hurt while fighting so it's been a hot minute getting injured. Mikey looks at me with fearful eyes as his eyebrows raise. Before I have time to do anything else, Pah comes and stabs Osanai.

He starts spewing more blood as I grab him a little while gently, not so gently placing him on the floor.

"PAH" all of Toman screams as he just replies by saying sorry Mikey and to leave him here. There was so much terror written on Tomans face as we all kind of stood there. Draken quickly grabs Mikey and screams "Hurry up y/n!". Yeah well it's a little fucking hard with a glass shard in your thigh now, isn't it?

I don't really know why I'm running with Toman but here I am. Takemitchy is on the right of me at the end since we're both at such disadvantages but it seems he's about to faint. And would you look at that I was right. I quickly grabbed his arm and put it around my shoulder to prevent him from falling although my leg wasn't strong enough to hold us as my right knee hit the ground.

Draken quickly comes and grabs Takemitchy, throwing him over his shoulder as Mikey comes and gives me a shoulder to lean on, hearing the sirens louder as they start coming our way. Wait, this neighborhood. I know it!

"Guys follow me, I know where we should go". They all start following me as I tell Mikey directions so he could walk me. Seeing the familiar door as I annoyingly ring the doorbell multiple times again.

"OK SHIT I'M COMING SHUT UP". So she greets everyone like this huh. She opens the door and guess who it is. Yup, it's my Aunt.

"Ok ok coming through," I say as I quickly push the door wider getting everyone to close the door just in time as we see a police car pass in this street. Everyone just sheepishly smiles at my Aunt as she has 'Explain what the fuck is happening' look on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys this chapter has 1333 words. Satisfying right. 

guys I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter cause it took so long to write please try voting love you guys :)) 

Byee

________________________________________________________________________________