Fluor.

Chapter two- Fluor

The little one woke up bright and early in the morning, the sun only now rising.

The Flour brother's were all fast asleep not aware their little sister would be up this early.

She gets down from her bed and starts walking out of her room.

She walked down the hallway and now standing by the stair case taking each step down her hand clinging on to the railing.

"Raelyn?" A scary voice was heard behind as she was about to take her step, making her jerk and trip as she let's go of the railing starting fall on her face.

Yet before she could fall the man who owned the scary voice had caught her carrying her from under her armpits.

"What are you doing, it's early in the morning." The man being Oliver quired the now scared yet relived Raelyn.

"It's uppy time" she innocently spoke.

Oliver's features softened hearing his sisters sweet voice first thing in the morning.

"Uppy time is not till eight o'clock in the Fluor house" he spoke, "It's only six"

"Eight o'clock is not a reasonable time to wake up little brat!"

"Come on, let's head back to bed mhm?" Olivers says holding a Raelyn who at this point didn't have a choice but to do everything her brother wanted to do since she was held in her brother's tight embrace.

He drops her down, leaving the little girl in yet another foreign room.

"What are you looking at? Get up here" Oliver sighs as he himself lays down on the bed.

"Oliver, it's uppy time" Raelyn argues. "I want to see Tony"

"Tony? You saw Tony?" Oliver asks now resting his head on the head board.

"Yes I did! Adam showed me- " she says, before a loud voice opens the door,

"Oliver Raelyn is missing!" Noah barges in Oliver's room without warning, making both jerk.

"Chill man, she's with me" Oliver said calmly.

Noah let's out a relieved sigh, "she wanted to see Tony and had woken up early in the morning to go look at him" Oliver puts forth.

Oliver is such a doodoo head, Raelyn thought to herself. Now Noah's going to be mad at her and lock her down the basement.

Noah chuckles, "do you want to see Tony?" He asks her.

The little one was surprised. She looked up at her brother with adorning eyes, and before she could answer her, she was carried up and thrown in the air before being caught by her very strong brother again, both brothers' ears blessed to hear her giggles.

"Let's go sorelina," Noah says. "And you are attending that meeting today" Noah says pointing a finger at Oliver, as he let's out an unpleasant groan at the thought of it.

The little one spent half her morning playing with Tony with a ball which took up her whole hand.

A groggy Adam came outside, as Tony ran to fetch the ball.