School.

Chapter five- school.
  The little girl, and both brother's got back home, and to Adam's relief it hadn't seemed like Noah was back home so he couldn't scold Adam for his careless mistake with Raelyn at the park.

  Adam jogged up the stairs leaving Raelyn and Oliver watching Tangled, again.

  The seventeen year old threw himself on his fresly made bed and pulled out his phone.

  Matthew Presscot

He searched on Instagram, and kept scrolling till he found a familiar picture on a profile. Yet after all it hadn't taken him too long to find the boy's profile.

  He slightly blushed as he tapped on the icon, His heart skipping a beat as the whole page came to view. The boy had around five thousand followers and about fifty five  posts. He scrolled down for him to view the posts, his face immediately smiled as a picture of him came to view.

  It took him about two minutes for him to unconsciously like all the pictures. All the way down to twenty seventeen when Matthew probably activated his account.

Stalking much. He thought to himself -no wait he didn't think of that in his head did he? It was a message notification on Instagram.

  Adam's heart immediately started beating fast realising it was a text from the boy himself. What does he say? His fingers started doing the weired thumb dance trying to type something out, but to his pleasure Matthew started typing.

M: wait you're one of the Fluor brothers?!?
A : I guess so?
M: oh shut up, how did I not know.
A : keep it that way it was better :)
M: I'll text you later, I'm called down to have supper,
    :bye:)
A :bye :)
  Adam was sad that the conversation was cut short yet content with it.
__________________________________

  Noah came back home, making the little one's face wake up from being half asleep, after Oliver decided to watch something else other than Tangled for the second time. She ran all the way to hug him.

"Hello" Noah chuckles bending down to reach the height of the little one.

"Hi" she beams.

"Hey! You were cuddling with me come back here" Oliver playfully whines.

  "Oliver wait!" Raelyn scowls knitting her eyebrows.

  "What's that?" Noah asks interupting their chat and gently grabs his sisters hand.

"A teeny tiny owie" She explains inching her fingers close to show how small it was.

"Oliver, care to explain?"

"It wasn't me, it was Adam" Oliver answered. And as in for que Adam walks in.
___________________________

  "I expect you to be more careful with her" Noah sternly states as Adam nods his head, relieved that the lecture had come to an end.

Raelyn sat on Oliver's lap his phone in his hands, deciding to get Mc Donald's for dinner.

"Chicken nuggets please" She answered Oliver's question he asked about what she wanted.

"Adam what do you want?"

"A big Mac will do"

"Imma do the same" Noah chimed in taking a cold water bottle out of the mini fridge.

  The food was delivered and the Fluor siblings were currently sitting in their movie room which Raelyn just discovered, having their food and watching Trolls, in which Raelyn enjoyed, and understood how boring it was to watch the same thing. 

  Noah cleared his throat and started to speak. "Raelyn will be starting school on Monday"

  "And you decide to tell it to us this late?" Oliver scoffed in disbelief.

  "I myself got to know only today" Noah stated at Oliver's rheoritical question.

  Raelyn waited till everyone went quiet.

  "I'm going to school?"

  Noah nodded, "yes bubs, you are" he smiled. "A big girl school"

  Raelyn didn't know how to react, she's never been to any preschool before, so at this point she's confused if school was a good thing or a bad thing.

  What if 'school' is a name for another home, where people put children who they don't love anymore?  But she's had so much fun in such little time.

  Adam tucked his sorelina in bed, kissing her head goodnight and proceeded to walk out closing the white door behind him.

  "Jay, will you come to whatever school is with me?"

Jay's POV

We've never been to a school, yet it breaks my heart to say that in the contract I by any means am not allowed to enter school, unless special permission was provided.

  I also longed to let her know that school can be fun. She's going to have alot of fun painting and colouring (that's apparently what they do) interacting with other children her age, and most importantly growing up and enhancing her knowledge.

  "I guess it's fine since I do have Sunday to stay a while with Noah, Oliver, and Adam." She spoke her eyes eyes falling heavy as she fell asleep, I myself falling asleep.