Rain

Oliver opened the door to his office room to already find someone waiting for him at his own table, the persons back facing him not quite sure who the person could be. His hand immediately held on to his gun which stayed secure in the back of his suit.

"Let go of the gun" a low yet familiar voice informed.

"What do you want?" Oliver growled.

The man stood up and met Oliver's eyes, the man being the most hated person he could ever imagine; his father.

"How did you get in here?" Oliver snarled his blood boiling.

"Son-"

"-Don't call me that"

The man chuckles. "Oliver, I have a favour, no a request to be honest" he says walking towards Oliver and placing his hand on his shoulder.

"Let me see my daughter" the cruel man's voice whispered right at his left ear making Oliver's spine shiver.

But without another word the young man's fist flew right at his jaw punching right over to the other side of the room.

"I've done enough and more for you. And you- you try to make my life miserable, did you know she is the best thing that happened to us after we found out that mom died, and the reason as to why she died kills me everyday!" Oliver yelled pain and anger overtaking his voice.

"Never in my god damn life are you ever going to be able to even set eyes on her silhouette or either mine" were the last words of the young man before he called in security who picked up the unconscious man and took him away.
____________________________
It was a rainy day, and for recess the children were stuck in class instead of going out to play.

"What have you got for lunch?" River asks Raelyn sitting down in their usual seats. River loves the food Raelyn brings and both of them usually end up sharing their food.

"Don't worry, we are gonna share it nevertheless" the girl giggled opening her lunch box.

"Mhmmm" River groans taking a bite of The turkey sandwich Raelyn offered her while the little one bit into a strawberry offered from River's box. The little one giggled at his reaction and continued having there food in silence. Nothing comes between them and food, not when it's Noah's food.

The day was over and both of them were waiting till someone picked them up.

As usual Noah came in five minutes late, this time after River was picked up by his mother.

"You're late" The little one said crossing her hands together.

"Was I?" He hissed pulling a face which was a silent apology.

"Don't worry, you aren't late... the parents had come in a tad bit early just cos it's been raining non-stop today" Miss Olden chimed in with a soft smile to which Noah returned a smile equal to hers.

While they were having the conversation the last child's parent came in to pick her up, that being the que for Kate also to get going.

"Well that's my que" she says pulling out an umbrella.

"How are you going?" Noah asked her.

"Oh, I walk" Kate answers taken aback with the sudden quiery.

"I can drop you off, where do you stay?"

"Down Wolfhall street" she smiled.

"We pass down there, and also it's cold and it's raining just for today" Noah said internally pleading.

"Sure" Kate accepted her smiled with with gratitude.

"Yayyyy" A cheer from Raelyn was heard.

Noah strapped Raelyn in her car seat and offered Kate to sit in the passenger seat to which she nervously went and sat down.

"How was school bubs" Noah asked the little girl looking at her through the mirror.

"It was fun," she said the start of her ramble before all rambles about how her day went. "Miss Olden gave us our first group project, River and I chose each other to do it because now we are best friends"

"A boy best friend, how nice" Noah says softly biting down his cheeks his words dripping with sarcasm about his excitement towards their friendship. Kate who noticed this chuckled softly.

Noah heard that and it heart started bursting. He thought that she made her chuckle, let alone smile made him happy.

"Yeah and I got a sticker for the project, a yellow one" she said smiling down at the sticker.

"That's nice bubs" Noah said smiling looking at his sister through the rear mirror. "Are you hungry bubs?" Noah thereafter asks.

The little girl groans, "I thought you'd never ask"

Both Noah and Kate chuckle.

"Mind joining us Miss Olden?" Noah asks eyes still on the road.

"Not at all" Miss Olden replies, "and no formalities please, call me Kate"

"Sure" Noah smiles.

"Noah play let it go" Raelyn whines.

"Okayyy playing it" Noah answered.

Kate notices him press a button on the screen that read out 'Raelyn 101' as he pressed it she also noticed the playlist had the song "let it go" on repeat.

When it got to the chorus both Noah and Raelyn started singing.

"LET IT GOOOO"
"LET IT GOOO...."

Kate chuckled at both of them, mainly being able to focus on the attractive man next to her, who she might have a thing for.

"The cold never bothered me anyway" the end of the song was sung by both of them.

"Noahhhh the last bit was for me" she grumbled behind as Noah parked his car into their usual cafe.

"When was that a rule" Noah quires.

"Yesterday when Adam and Oliver took me to the mall to get me a raincoat and toys."

"Okay bug sorry" Noah apologized getting out of the door and coming behind to get Raelyn out of her car seat.

"You better be" she sassed having Noah raise his eyebrows, and A flash of panic whips across the little ones eyes.

"Oh is that so" Noah says before peppering her cheeks with kisses and leaving the little one in a fit of giggles.

Kate noticed all of this, how good this man was with children and couldn't stop but giggle at this.

"Come one now, before it starts raining again" Noah says before leading them inside the cafe.

*****************
A/N
Just a filler more to come
Love y'all