Bully.

"What do you want bubs?" Noah asks Raelyn after entering the cafe.

   "Yellow ice cream please," she said looking up at her brother with big doe eyes and an irresistible smile.

  Noah frowned, "Bubs not today it raining and it's already cold you yourself will catch a cold." He says carrying her up to where she sighed and said "Okay" cuddling up to her brother's chest.

  "What about Mac n cheese?" The brother asked in hopes of cheering her up.

   "Is it yellow?" She asks looking up at him.

   "Bubs you know it is" he chuckled.

  The little one giggled, "I'll have that then"

   He goes up to the cashier to find Kate already giving her order in.

  "That'll be five dollars fifty," the cashier says to Kate, as she fiddles through her purse to get her change.

   "Let me handle that" Noah interferes giving his card to the cashier, "Also add a Mac n cheese and a chicken salad wrap to it" he adds.

  "Noah please don't bother paying for my food," Kate says looking at him with a small crease making its way in between her eyebrows.

"Please, I insist, besides it's only for today" Noah smirks.

   "Fine" Kate answers letting go of a defeated sigh and a grateful smile.
_____________________________

  As Adam finishes school he got into his black Audi grateful the day was over and started driving home.

  He was pretty much two kilometers away from home when he sees a couple of boys hitting this one boy and making fun of him.

  Adam was about to leave knowing it wasn't any of his business but something familiar caught his eye.

  That uniform seemed similar, and so did that boy's blond hair and features.

"Matthew" he hissed and immediately parked the car at the side of the road and went to defend him.

"Back off" Adam yelled pushing the guy who was spitting nasty words at Matthew.

"You back off, it's none of your business. Who are you either way? Leave!" The bully snarled.

"This fag-" were the last words of one of the bully's minions before Adam's fist flew right into the minion's nose immediately drawing blood out.

The bully and his minions got scared considering the fact that Adam was more muscular than all three of them.

"You won't get away with this-"

"Fuck off" Adam snapped and had them all turning behind and walking wherever they were to go.

Right after, Adam immediately bent down to inspect Matthew.

His hand cradled his sore face as Matthew hissed gently bringing his hands up to Adam's wrist to pull it out.

Softening his touch he caresses his cheek wiping his tears with it.

"Are you okay?" Adam finally asks breaking the silence.

Matthew's lip quivered and more tears fell through before tightly hugging Adam.

Adam's body stiffened before melting into the touch and holding him back as his own life depended on it. Adam's heart filled with sorrow for everything he has been through and was sad he wasn't there for him how much ever badly he wanted to be.

After what felt like eternity Matthew pulled out.

"Sorry- I- I didn't mean to-" Matthew started to speak his words barely coming out as a whisper.

"Don't" Adam's voice came out sternly yet gently his hands yet again making their way to his face.

They felt gentle drops of water hit them, and Adam took the cue to pick up all his stuff that was fallen down and so did Matthew.

After picking it all up he ushered Matthew to the passenger seat of his car as he felt the drizzle turn into heavy rain.

"Do you want to stay over at my place or if not I can drop you back at yours, anything's fine with me" Adam suggests.

"I don't have a place called mine" Matthew's voice whispered. "I live in a school boarding where my aunt takes care of me cos she's the principal there"

"Oh, I'm sorry"

"It's fine, I'm used to it," Matthew said a sad smile making its way up to his lips.

"Do those boys too stay in the boarding?" Adam grew curious.

"In fact they do. They can leave to go home during the weekends and come back and stay during the weekdays" Matthew answers.

  Silence again,

"What do you say?? Wanna come over then?" Adam asks expectingly.

"Yeah sure," Matthew answered his sad smile now turning into a happier smile.

  Adam and Matthew are both currently in Adam's room while Adam takes out a pair of his clothes and lends it to Matthew so he can change into them after his shower.

  While Adam laid down in his bed waiting for Matthew to finish he heard the front door open and the house filled with the little girl's giggles.

  Adam smiled and exited his room to greet the little one and his eldest brother.

  "Addy!!" The little one squealed coming in to hug his legs.

  "Hello bambina how was school?" The brother asked picking her up.

  "It was fun" she giggled. "Addy?"

  "Yes..."

  "River was talking about this movie called Encanto can we watch it?"

  "Sure" he states blowing raspberries into the little one's cheeks giving the little one the tickles.

  Once he had set it up for the little one to watch he headed over to inform Noah about Matthew staying over and the incident.

  "Sure bud, take good care of him. Let me know if you need anything or better do it your self" Noah says ruffling the boy's hair and both of them chuckle at what he said at last.

  Right as he entered his room, Matthew had also just come out from the shower in Adam's white t-shirt and his black shorts, that were a little oversized on him but suited him perfectly.
A smirk played one Adam's lips seeing him in his clothes before he himself  got into the shower to change into his comfortable lounge wear.

**********************
Heylloooo,
Hope thine enjoyed the book.
But importantly have you'll watched heartstopper???
It's the best of them best bro
You've gotta watch it.
If you have who's your favorite character??
Mines Tao he's such a mood smh
But anyways till next time
Adios
Love you'll <3