Friends?

Chapter- seven

"Adam no! This is so uneven" Raelyn complains, inspecting her 'braids'

"It's not even that bad, I followed the youtube tutorial, " Adam shrugs.

"Are you kidding right now, this looks like she just escaped from a mental asylum and whatever that lady did to that girl on the video is no close to what you've done for her" Oliver cackled.

"Oh, so you try" Adam suggests, cocking a brow.

"If you don't know how to do it, just say you don't," Oliver says all calm and collective, rolling his eyes. "repeat after me. I don't know how to braid little girl's hair," Oliver annoys Adam, making his blood boil.

"What about a simple ponytail, hm?" Oliver asks Raelyn who was very frustrated, Jay on her lap.

Noah enters the room clad in a blue crisp suit which indicated he had something very important at work.

"Adam, it's not your first day for school to start late, go get ready," Noah says. Having Adam obey him, he walked up to Raleyn and checks to see how she was doing.

After looking at what Adam tried to do Noah pulled a face at Oliver who just shrugged and tucked his hands inside the pockets of his sweatpants. Sighing Noah started undoing whatever Adam had done, smoothing out the ends of her brown locks by brushing them out.

Her hair stood right above her shoulders before he cautiously pulled it up into a ponytail and tied it with a little yellow hairband the little one offered.

"Let me see," Noah stated as he placed his large hands on the little one's shoulders and turning around to see her. He was relieved, to say the least, that the ponytail he just did was pretty decent and that it matched her uniform; a white shirt tucked under a navy blue pleated skirt, black leather shoes, and above her white shirt a navy blue sweater.

All three brother's argued as they walked to the garage not surely aware the little one could fully listen to what they were saying.

"Adam, you can drive to school like you always do, what's happen now eh?" Oliver said.

"Oh shut up, it's her first day I'm coming" Adam answered Oliver's rhetorical question.

"I can drop her off at school, you'll get to your work" Noah scoffs.

The girl's anxiety about whether they will come to pick her up after school rose. The constant pointless jabbering, and arguing heard from her brother's made her cheeks heat up from anger. The fact that they were arguing over her made her angry. The little one's emotions were limited this emotion being something she's never experienced. The back of her head started pounding.

"You all can come to drop me off," she sternly spoke dominance evident in her voice.

The brothers were shocked, to say the least yet without taking note of the slight anger peaking through, they hopped into Noah's jeep.

An awkward silence overtook the atmosphere, leaving everyone looking out of the window.

Two whole long seconds after entering the main driveway Oliver who was sitting on the passenger seat played the most cultured song to all Fluor siblings.

The Raelyn all brothers knew was back. Singing the song from the top of her lungs, Noah was relieved knowing she was growing warm toward them.

The drive eventually came to an end as they all stopped singing, and Raelyn's most dreaded part. No, it was not going to school, it was when her bothers put their shades over their eyes and transformed into rocks.