CHAPTER 9

AUTHOR'S POV

With sid and jan

They were near the black forest. Jan was worried for them. As they were very important to complete their revenge.

Jan- how much time.(she said been impatient)

Sid- we are here. Now we have find them.

Jan- your pegasus can hide his wing. Right?

Sid- yes he can.

Jan- so we can travel on pegasus only and no one will get it is a pegasus. It will look like a horse.

Sid- ok

They landed and pegasus hide his wings.

( Pegasus without wings)

After sometime they found them. They hide behind the trees so no one can saw them. They follow them by hiding themselves behind the trees. They were behind them so they didn't saw there faces.

Sid- are you sure they are the people we are looking for.

Jan- yes I am 100% sure so keep quiet and follow them.

Sid nodded as he as no choice except listening to her sister.

WITH AVNEET

They all heard the sound again and this time the sound was louder than before. They all look around to find from were the sound was coming but didn't found anything.

Avu- what sound this is(she said getting frustrated by the sound)

Faisu- I don't know

They again started moving and after sometime they stopped because there was many way.

Riyaz- From which way we has to go.

Avu- I don't know.

Faisu- let see the map. It will help us to find the way.

Faisu saw the map and lead them to the way but from no where a werewolf came in front of them. They all were shocked.

Riyaz- does werewolf really exist

Anu- yes it is in front of you and you still doubt it. (She said annoyed)

Riyaz- I didn't meet any werewolf before so how could I know they exist.

Anu- so now it is in front of you.

Avu- shut up both of you.

Faisu- here our life is in danger and you are fighting with each other.

The werewolf jumped on them. They all dodged it and started to fight but the werewolf was way to stronger then them. The wolf was about to jump on avu but......

That's for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Comment your views and suggestions .

Their is twist coming soon so be ready.

Vote the chapter

Goals for next chapter
Vote- 25   comment-20

Your great author
Raj