CHAPTER 12

With sid

The dragon breath fire at him. He also get vanish.

Sid's POV

I open my eyes. I had a very bad headache. I look at my surrounding but I can't remember anything then I remember about the fight with the and death of jan. Tears fall from my eyes she was the only person left that incident. The only family member I have left. Then I remember that I was also attack them how I am alive. I saw that I was at a  forest but I don't know this place. I stand up and started walking when I a voice interrupt me. I saw at the direction and a man was standing them. I started going toward that man.

Sid- who are you. And how am I alive.

With avneet

Avneet POV

I open the eyes to find that I was at a palace. I observed my surrounding and found my friends. They all were also shocked to know that they were alive. But how?

Riyaz- how are we alive. We were killed by the dragons.

Faisu- I don't know but I want to thank the person who saved us.

Suddenly I looked at a girl who was their but she was unconscious. I go to her and shake her.

Avu- hey wake up.

My friends also helped us. She opened her eyes and looked as us but by her look she was finding someone. But whom?

Avu- who are you?

Girl- my name is jannat. You can call me jan.Did you saw any boy here. He has dark black hair and hazel eyes.

Avu- no. I have not seen anyone. Have you seen.( I asked the part to my friends)

They all said no. Jan eyes became watery. She started crying. I hugged her to comfort her. After some time she calm down and stop crying.

Avu- who was the person you asked about.

Jan- he was my brother. The only family member I was left with.

We all introduce us to her. But was disturbed by a voice. We look at the direction of the voice. Their was man at his forties. He has grey hairs and brown eyes.

Faisu- who are you?

Man- I am master Green.

Avu- where are we and how are we alive. I remember fire hitting me.

Green- you all are given a chance to live again but for that you have to prove yourself.

Riyaz- A chance to live again. How is that possible.

Green- you are at a realm which is between earth, heaven and hell. When a person die his soul has to pass from here. Some soul are given chance to go back to earth. But they should prove themselves.

Avu- how could we prove us.

Green- came with me.

He started walking inside the palace. We all followed him to a room. The room was made of diamond and their was a crystal ball at the centre of the room which was glowing lighting the whole room.

 The room was made of diamond and their was a crystal ball at the centre of the room which was glowing lighting the whole room

Green- Put your hand at the crystal ball for 10 sec and then remove it.

That's for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Comment your views and suggestions

Vote the chapter(making puppy eyes 🥺🥺🥺)

Your great author
Raj