CHAPTER 11

With avneet

They all were going.

Riyaz- how much time more(he said been impatient)

Faisu- 2hrs more riyaz

Riyaz- what 2 hrs. I think demon will not kill me but this journey will kill me. God safe me.

Faisu- will you stop been dramatic. Can't you keep quit for 2 hrs. And if you will talk one more time I will kill you before demon.

Riyaz became scared and keep quiet and anu laughed at him.

The soldier in front of them stop. They all looked in front of them and they all were scared looking in front of them.
Their was a dragon sleeping there. A very big black dragon.They all sighed when they saw that dragon was sleeping. They started going to the end of the forest. When they were out of forest they saw some soldiers their.

With Abhinavi

They heard some noise from forest and then some people came their.

Abhi- I think they are they princess and prince.

Vaish- yes. Let's go to them.

They started walking toward them.

Abhi- I am elite guard abhishek. Can I know who you are.

Avu- I am princess avneet. Princess of Baghdad.

Faisu- I am prince faisal. Prince of Turkey.

Anu-  I am friend of avneet.

Riyaz- I am prince riyaz. I am prince of Mishra.

Vaish- nice to meet you all. My name vaishnavi I am also a elite guard. Let's go to the camp.

They were going toward the camp when they heard a roar of the dragon. They all turn back and saw the dragon was awake and was standing in front of them. They were scared but the only way left was fight.

 They were scared but the only way left was fight

With sidjann

They followed them till the end of the forest and show that they are heading toward the camp but from nowhere a dragon came their and roar while breathing fire.

Jan- what to do. (She said been scared)

Sid- calm down first and try to hit the dragon by your arrow may be the poison can effect him.

Jan- are you sure it will effect him.

Sid- I don't know but we have to try.

Jan nodded

she was a excellent archer. She shoot the arrow at the dragon but the dragon's scale was to hard so the arrow has no effect on it. The dragon breath out fire at avneet and her group they all  vanished. The guards run after seeing them getting vanish. The dragon turn towards sidjann. He breathed fire at them also but they dodged it. The dragon again does the same but this time jan get vanish. Sid became angry.

Sid- how you dare to kill my only family left. I will not leave you alive.

He take his sword out and his body was covered with black aura. He swung his sword at dragon and there was large wound on dragon wing. The dragon became angry and hit sid with his tail and breath his fire at him...........

That's for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Comment your views and suggestions

What will happen to sid??

V

ote chapter(making puppy eyes🥺🥺)

Your great author
The great Raj🙂❤