CHAPTER 10

So before started the chapter thanks artqueen1 for the Amazing cover. I loved the cover. Go and follow her.

AUTHOR'S POV

With Avneet

The wolf was going to attack her when from on where a arrow hit the wolf in his chest. And the wolf take a step back at the pain. Taking this as a chance faisu stab the wolf by his magical sword. The wolf die on the spot. They all look everywhere to find who was the one to safe them.

Faisu- who was that. And how did a simple arrow can effect the werewolf. I have read that they have a high healing power. So a arrow can't harm them.

Avu- don't know. But why did they save us.

Guard- we should start going princess avneet.

Avneet nodded and they all started the journey again.

With sid

They saw the werewolf attacking avu and jan shot a arrow at the wolf and hide behind the tree.

Jannat's bow

Jannat's bow

Jan- how did this arrow effect wolf.

Sid- I was prepared for this.

Flashback

They were packing their stuff when sid put some poison on the arrows which jan was carrying. The poison will not effect human but can effect on demon, werewolf and vampire. Still it did not kill them but make them weak.
Flashback over

Jan- what u put poison on the arrow.

Sid- so how did u are going to stand against demon. You don't have magical sword also so I taught to do something that will help you.

Jan- ok but from now you will ask me before touching my weapon.

Sid- ok

They started following them.

With the elite guards

Elite gaurd1- how much time it will take them to came.( he said annoyed)

Elite gaurd2- They will came abhi. I guess it will take 2 hrs more.

(So the elite guard1 was abhishek nigam)

Abhishek nigam as himself

He is brave warrior. Get the title of elite guard at the age of 19. Boyfriend of vaishnavi. Loves her a lot. Can do anything for his kingdom. A great fighter.

Abhi- what 2 hrs. I can't wait now vaishu.

(So the elite guard2 is vaishnavi rao)

Vaishnavi rao as herself

She is brave warrior. Get the title of elite guard at the age of 20. Girlfriend of abhishek. Loves him a lot. Can do anything for the kingdom. A great fighter.

Vaish- stop irritated me abhi. Can't u shut up for 2 hrs.(she said angrily)

Abhi get scared and did not said anything and keep quit. After sometime

Vaish- why are you not saying anything.

Abhi- wow. If I keep talking then you said shut up and if I did not talk you said why are not talking. What should do talk to you or not talk to you.

Vaishu glare at him. He smile nervously.

Before vaishu can say anything. They heard a noise of something from the jungle.

So that's for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Comment your views and suggestions

Vote the chapter

The goal of previous chapter is not completed but still I posted the chapter.

Vote- 25  comment- 20

So abhinavi in story.

You great author

Raj