Chapter 17

Avu POV

We all divided into group and started hunting. Jan was with me. Abhi bhai and vaish dii were together. Riyaz and anu was together. We were killing. Suddenly a large bull roar behind us.

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Jan- it is a level 2 low level beast. We are no match for it.

Avu- we can't run. We have to go all out. If we can't kill the bull it will kill us.

They started attacking it but there was not a single scratch on its body.

Jan- tiger claw

A tiger shadow rush toward the bull and cause a small wound on its body.
It roar furiously.

Avu- I will block it for a while. You run away.

Avu- lion fist.

A lion shadow rush toward the the bull. It hit the bull and forced it to take a few step back. The bull was angry and attack avu with his horns.

Suddenly jan came and attack the the bull but it has not effect. They both were hit by the bull.

They were very injured. The bull roar again and charge forward.

Jan- we can't hold it any longer.

Avu- we have to try.

They both attack with all the might but the bull's defences was too strong, they were only able to do a small amount of damage.

Suddenly a person stand in front of them. 

Avu POV

The bull was going to attack but suddenly a person came in between the bull and us. We have lost too much of energy. I saw that Jan was unconscious. I don't know why I feel protected because of this person presence. I don't know when I lost the consciousness.

I wake up by same people talking.
When I open the eyes i saw all my friends talking something.

Abhi- Is she fine?

Vaish- yes she is little weak. After taking rest she will be fine.

Anu- what about jan?

Vaish- she is also fine. She is healing faster. She has already wake up. She is taking rest.

Avu- what are you talking about? (I asked weakly)

That's for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Comment your views and suggestions

Vote the chapter

Your great author
Raj