CHAPTER 15

Avu POV
Abhi- how to gain experience point.

Green- you have to kill different creatures or humans.

Faisu- humans?

Green- here everyone want to go back to earth so they will try to kill you and you have to defend yourself and the only way is kill the person who try to kill you.

Then he explained us about aura and how to gain experience point and martial art skill.

Green- now your system is activated so look at me carefully.

I look at master with a little focus. And I saw something.

Host- Green

Stage- nine star sky

Martial art skill-  fire fist

Special skill- dragon palm

Health points- 8000

Aura- dark blue

Avu- you are at five star sky mutant.

Green- now you can go to different forest and start gaining experience point. The competition is after 42 months.

Faisu- 3 years and 6 months. It should be easy I guess.

They all go to the nearby forest.

With sid

Sid POV

I started to walk in forest. I want see how this system works. I saw a ant but it was five times bigger then ant on earth. I killed it.

" Congratulations host has killed a low grade beast black ant and gain 20 experience points"

I feel a refreshed. I started killing insects and small animals.

" Congratulations host has killed low grade beast green rat and gain 40 experience points"

My body started shining and I feel stronger then before.

I focus on my mind.

Host - siddharth nigam

Stage - two star human

Experience point- 10/100

Martial arts skill - none

Special skill - none

Health points- 50

Aura- none

Coin- 0

I have reached second level of human stage. But I need for experience point to reach next level. This feeling is amazing. How will I feel if I reach the earth or sky stage.

After 2 days

Sid POV

I have reached the five level of human stage. But my aura has not been activated. I asked master red but he said you should level up more. When I ask why he said maybe because of my divine martial arts system it can take more power. I need 2000 experience point to level up to six level. I have already gained 1400 experience point.

"Congratulations host has killed a middle level beast red eye eagle and gain 200 experience points"

"Congratulations host has killed a middle level beast green snake and gain 200 experience points "

" Congratulations................."

My body started shining and suddenly....

That's for today

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Comment your views and suggestions

Vote the chapter

Your great author
Raj