Chapter 3, Change The World.

"The Irken empire doesn't deserve us Zim, forget about the tallest, we'll make our own empire."

Zim: "Yes, my Taller!" He said with a smile on his face.

"I've taken full control of everything Irken, and I've purged your AI of errors, he should be more like my personal AI, no more shall he hesitant in taking orders."

"You can do that? That's amazing, my Taller!"

"Your Sir unit is also malfunctioning, I'll need to bring him down into your base to work on him, I can tell he's missing a few things, I won't be able to fix him all the way, but he'll be a little more competent, and have more uses."

"GIR? You'll improve him? I have to thank you again my Taller!"

"No need, Zim. I do this for the greater good, I'll be helping the humans from now on, there's no point in letting another Irken such as yourself, sit and rot in a pit of your own outdated and malfunctioning technology. No offense, Computer."

"None taken, My Taller." The computer responds immediately, and didn't stutter or sound like it wanted to talk back.

"GIR, come with me. You too Zim, we'll be be improving him now. Oh yeah, Mr. Membrane, you too." You say as you deactivate the disguise on him, and goes back to looking like himself.

"Okay Y/n! I'm looking quite forward to studying the behavior of Irken technology!"

Zim: A human!?

"Yes, Zim. This is Professor Membrane, I'm sure you know his son."

"Ah yes, Dib-Stink."

Y/n/Membrane: Dib-Stink?

"That's what I call him, he's always interfered with my plans! And I hate it!"

Y/n: Well from now on, Dib will help you on your missions, not often though, he'll be studying with me, and his father, to become a great scientist!

Membrane: You'll do that with me? You're such a great friend, Y/n.

"Friend? Huh, I wasn't expecting that. But yeah, a friend. I like that. Sure, I'll help you keep Dib into studying, he'll become a great scientist, just like you and me! He won't be able to attend skool though, that'll only hinder his progress, and stress his time further than necessary. I'll be taking over the country first, but for now, I'm sure I can have a robot take the place of Dib in skool, and the same thing goes for you, Professor, I'll be building a few robots of you to take your place in a few things, you'll have more time to study our technology, and create more improvements to human life. And about that Perpetual Energy Generator you have, that's going to be useful when I clean the Earth of it's pollutants, I'll have a robot, re-release that."

"Wow, this a lot you're doing for me, and humanity, I feel the world is in good hands, Y/n."

Zim: Yes my Taller! It's quite the good thing you're doing for these pathetic humans!

Y/n: These humans will no-longer be pathetic when I'm done with them...

Time-skip 5 Hours~

After fixing up GIR, you could give him exactly everything that you can do, the only thing you couldn't fix was his goofy personality, but something told you, you shouldn't fix that anyways.

"That does it, GIR. List your commands, I'll be returning back to the Ripper, when you're done, take Zim with you back to the Ripper as well."

"A Ripper!? You were able to get one of those? Well, you are the second tallest..."

"No Zim, I was the second tallest, by now, I'm around a quarter klick taller than the Tallest! But I don't need to take their place, the Control Brains SEVERELY, hinder my actions, if I were to return, even if my status as an Irken was returned, I wouldn't be able to change anything in Irken society, it'd be the same thing over and over, doomed to fail, just because the Control Brains control everything."